GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My ENTER THE MATRIX extremly mini review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 09:58
Regular
It's arrived!! After many bad comments from people saying it's going to be rubbish i can happily say it's stunning.

Fighting: Superb, the Enemy AL is brilliant and the Slow Motion is much better then Max Payne. You learn more moves as the story progresses but it's so much fun it's unbelievable. There are 3,000 moves to learn.

Guns, I have already used the Shotgun, and a Type of Machine gun, you can also use two hand guns at the same time, which is cool, you also can Target on enemey's but it still doesn't make it easy.

Graphics, obviously alot of thought and hard work have gone into them, there not fantastic but there certainly not cr*p either, lets just say it goes well with the film if that makes sense.

Sound, Pretty cool Bullet noises in Slow Motion and superb sound in the real and non-real cutscenes.

Hacking, i have really started the Hacking yet but i did have a little play with it, god knows what you have to do but i've been told you uncover secrets and more storyline if you get the idea, Good luck.

Lifespan, The first level takes place in a Post Office (sorting office) and lets just say it took me about 40 minutes to complete, there's so much variety in the first level (what objectives you have to do) and it certainly feels like part of the movie, I'm really Impressed and can't wait for future Atari/Shiny games if they keep making them like this! 8/10
Wed 14/05/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
It's arrived!! After many bad comments from people saying it's going to be rubbish i can happily say it's stunning.

Fighting: Superb, the Enemy AL is brilliant and the Slow Motion is much better then Max Payne. You learn more moves as the story progresses but it's so much fun it's unbelievable. There are 3,000 moves to learn.

Guns, I have already used the Shotgun, and a Type of Machine gun, you can also use two hand guns at the same time, which is cool, you also can Target on enemey's but it still doesn't make it easy.

Graphics, obviously alot of thought and hard work have gone into them, there not fantastic but there certainly not cr*p either, lets just say it goes well with the film if that makes sense.

Sound, Pretty cool Bullet noises in Slow Motion and superb sound in the real and non-real cutscenes.

Hacking, i have really started the Hacking yet but i did have a little play with it, god knows what you have to do but i've been told you uncover secrets and more storyline if you get the idea, Good luck.

Lifespan, The first level takes place in a Post Office (sorting office) and lets just say it took me about 40 minutes to complete, there's so much variety in the first level (what objectives you have to do) and it certainly feels like part of the movie, I'm really Impressed and can't wait for future Atari/Shiny games if they keep making them like this! 8/10
Wed 14/05/03 at 10:15
Regular
If anyone wants a longer review buy NGC
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:00
Regular
I seem to remember you saying that Vexx was one of the best games you'd ever played when you first got it.

Nope, in my book this game will still be sh--.
Wed 14/05/03 at 12:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Pain... Lots of pain to shiny if they get this wrong. I'll buy it next week.
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I didn't say vexx was one of the best games ever. I just said it was good and wasn't as bad as everyone said it was. Honestly Enter the Matrix is superb, if you don't want it don't buy it, i thought a Forum was where you can express your opinion on different games, in my Opinion Shiny/Atari haven't ruined this movie franchise at all, see for yourself. :)
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
AI is 'a i', not 'a L'.
Artificial intelligence is what it stands for.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Enemy AL?
Ha.
They're certainly more "lintelligent" as you.
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Uses Artificial Lintelligence*
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I was just about to point that out. Damn.
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> I was just about to point that out. Damn.

Heh, i can feel that you are actually genuinely disappointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.