GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brand new TV show about Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/11/01 at 11:45
Regular
In the official PS2 magazine it says a brand new games show is about to hit channel 4, Iain Lee (11o'clock show) and Aleks (bits) are the hosts and it will include authoritave reviews and exclusive features on gaming culture.

It starts on 16 november.
cool eh?
Fri 09/11/01 at 19:56
"period drama"
about time too. though they should bring back games master instead.
they could put it on about 10, that would be better. Or half 10, or 11, but not quite that late.
Fri 09/11/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Might be worth checking out!!
Fri 09/11/01 at 17:22
Regular
"Back For Good"
Cooky wrote:
Why they want to use Iain Lee?
I think he'd be a PANTS presenter of
> a computer games program! :)

It said in the article that he's done similar work before and even met Miyamoto, apparantly he's a big fan of videogames :-)
Fri 09/11/01 at 16:33
Regular
11.50.....WTF! WHy so late....I mean I am 15 and 11.50 is a bit late to stay up to watch a program about something that many children do. Sort it out CHannel 4. I'll probably watch it anyways though :D Just be a bit tired the next day.
Fri 09/11/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Resevilfan wrote:
> In the official PS2 magazine it says a brand new games show is about to hit
> channel 4, Iain Lee (11o'clock show) and Aleks (bits) are the hosts and it will
> include authoritave reviews and exclusive features on gaming culture.

It
> starts on 16 november.
cool eh?

Why they want to use Iain Lee?

I think he'd be a PANTS presenter of a computer games program!

:)
Fri 09/11/01 at 12:08
I'm pretty sure its on at 11:50pm, so not too late.

I'll be at work though :-(
Fri 09/11/01 at 12:07
Regular
"Back For Good"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> sounds interesting....what time is it on? These things tend to be on at about
> 1-2 in the morning!

11.50pm, perfect really :-)
Fri 09/11/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Make sure someone reminds us all on that friday, so we can all rant about it on the w/e....
Fri 09/11/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Not your monkey"
sounds interesting....what time is it on? These things tend to be on at about 1-2 in the morning!
Fri 09/11/01 at 11:45
Regular
"Back For Good"
In the official PS2 magazine it says a brand new games show is about to hit channel 4, Iain Lee (11o'clock show) and Aleks (bits) are the hosts and it will include authoritave reviews and exclusive features on gaming culture.

It starts on 16 november.
cool eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.