GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Breakfast Nightmare"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/05/03 at 15:11
Regular
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

Hands up who'd have the balls to eat that?
Read the article that accompanies it
Thu 15/05/03 at 16:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
www.bad-candy.com

How wonderful it was.
Thu 15/05/03 at 16:38
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I added the s for comic effect.

Honest.
Thu 15/05/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
1lbs of food!

sure, if that's what you call it.
Thu 15/05/03 at 10:12
"Darth Vader 3442321"
GO GO SUPER MATTHEW II wrote:
> It looks like what they'd feed you in hell.

Without microwaving it before they serve it to you.
Wed 14/05/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Festivus!"
It looks like what they'd feed you in hell.
Wed 14/05/03 at 16:38
Regular
"\\"
Someones posted this before... I'm not sure it was these forums, but i know someone has posted this before.

From what i remember, that was a funny review, and it looks disgusting!
Wed 14/05/03 at 16:22
"Darth Vader 3442321"
"Over 1lb of food"!

What a selling point.

"I know what I like and I like lots of it!"

Ditto.
Wed 14/05/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Okay, not quite in the upchuck area but I'll bookmark this for when I fancy eating something I shouldn't. Did they do market research for this stuff. Who the hell really would eat it?

Funny article though :)
Wed 14/05/03 at 15:37
Regular
When I was in America last summer the people we were staying with took us to IHOP one day for breakfast.

we had been quite drunk the night before so the appeal of a lot of food to soak up the alcohol was good.
Large portions and nice grub but I couldn't eat much else for the rest of the day.

I bet there are folk who eat stuff like that everyday.
Wed 14/05/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Holy sh##. Holy holy HOLY sh##. 64 grams of fat, 2,090 milligrams of sodium, and enough cholesterol to kill anything that's ever lived. The 'justification' is that you're supposed to eat sh###y food in the morning, as it supplies you with a suitable amount of energy to get through the day.
Unfortunately, Swanson's supplying you with enough 'energy' to get through a week, and even if the only other thing you ate after this breakfast was oxygen, there's still a relatively high chance that your asss will grow hands and tie your intestines in knots to prevent this sh## from ever passing through. Really, really awful stuff."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.