GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP ME PLEASE I NEED SUPPORT !!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/04/07 at 20:05
Regular
Ok then lets start it from the start, i got a new dog about a week ago and my dad seemed very happy about it, but now i was told by my mum its putting him under stress cuse he likes the house to be nice and tidy and it's taking time for him to come to terms with the smell and hair everywere. so what my mum said was " since hes always shouting about it im worried about him having a hart attack and id rather keep your dad than a dog" but then she said that he dont know if it was a good ideal to get a dog after all, wich brings me to the point of desiding what to do. shall i keep the dog and just hope it will pass, or give away the dog but still cant garontee that he wont find something else to shout about. you become very attached to the dog and would hate to lose him even if it was only after a week.

WHAT SHOULD I DO !!!
Sat 30/06/07 at 19:28
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Take it to a dog's home or give the dog to a friend. Then you can see it nearly everyday!! :D
Wed 27/06/07 at 11:18
Regular
keep the dog,just make sure your dad doesn,t need to find fault with him,by tending to the dog 100%
Mon 25/06/07 at 00:38
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
no thats ok ill goin in another room. thanx
Mon 25/06/07 at 00:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hi Teresa and welcome to the forum. I'd love to stay and chat but i've got to go.
Mon 25/06/07 at 00:34
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
steve-is-king wrote:
> Ok then lets start it from the start, i got a new dog about a
> week ago and my dad seemed very happy about it, but now i was
> told by my mum its putting him under stress cuse he likes the
> house to be nice and tidy and it's taking time for him to come
> to terms with the smell and hair everywere. so what my mum said
> was " since hes always shouting about it im worried about
> him having a hart attack and id rather keep your dad than a
> dog" but then she said that he dont know if it was a good
> ideal to get a dog after all, wich brings me to the point of
> desiding what to do. shall i keep the dog and just hope it will
> pass, or give away the dog but still cant garontee that he wont
> find something else to shout about. you become very attached to
> the dog and would hate to lose him even if it was only after a
> week.
>
> WHAT SHOULD I DO !!!

hi im teresa and im new to this caht room.

well heres my advice if u really love ur dog so much and really love ur dad then why not give the dog to a close friend and then that way you will still be able to see the dog and ur dad can stop moning at you for five minutes. i used to have a dog myself and we had to have him put down he had a storke in his sleep and lost the use of his back legs and couldnt walk any more, i didnt want to have him put down, but it broke my heart to see him suffer so we had to do the right thing. just think about what s the best thing for the little fella not that ur dad keeps winging on at you it aint right to do that to you or the dog he has feelings too.
Sun 13/05/07 at 20:37
Regular
"greenfingers"
keep the dog i'm sure he'll come round as the dog becomes house trained.
Sat 12/05/07 at 15:15
Regular
Seraphim, you got a point, i think iv sorted it out now.
i said to him " is that what happens when summut starts to get in the way, give it up and take it away.

i also said " hes only a puppy still, (like me) he will get better with time " then my mum gose i was crying and i think he felt sorry for me and let me keep him

lmao !

i love my dog !
Sat 28/04/07 at 22:51
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Nin wrote:
> NickGreen wrote:
> Put the dad down.......safest option
It was "dog". I have a feeling I'm missing a joke here.
Sat 28/04/07 at 21:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Nin wrote:
> .. Does this dog read your magazines and leaving them lying around or something? Pfft

Hahaha!
Sat 28/04/07 at 11:23
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Pffft what aload of crap!

1. You got the dog, If it was an issue from the start it wouldnt be there.

2. If your dad doesnt like the mess a dog makes, then bloody hell was he not around when you were growing up. Kids make more mess then a dog.

3. If he wants a tidy house you only have to clean up after the dog. Its not hard, whats a few dog hairs here and there. Houses are meant to be lived in, there not meant to be show houses.

4. As for the heart attack stuff, whats this Blackmail? Pfft would he really get so worked up over a dog!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.