GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Return to castle wolfenstien is out on friday who else is gonna get it ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Return To Castle Wolfenstein'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 15:48
Regular
This game is gonna be brilliant i remeber playing the original castle wolfenstien on my m8s pc it was brilliant then as well before doom and was better than doom yep this version thou looks the balls can play over xbox live and play 2 player co-operative and you get to kill nazis and zombies its like resident evil mixed with medal of honour but alot better this could be one of the best F.P.S out for a while so who else is gonna grab a copy when it hits the shelves friday ?
Wed 14/05/03 at 15:48
Regular
""To the pub...""
This game is gonna be brilliant i remeber playing the original castle wolfenstien on my m8s pc it was brilliant then as well before doom and was better than doom yep this version thou looks the balls can play over xbox live and play 2 player co-operative and you get to kill nazis and zombies its like resident evil mixed with medal of honour but alot better this could be one of the best F.P.S out for a while so who else is gonna grab a copy when it hits the shelves friday ?
Wed 14/05/03 at 17:39
Regular
you i reckon
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:52
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
I've got it pre-ordered, but mainly for its xbox live play, as 16 player team based games will be fantastic
Wed 14/05/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
It plays brillient online on PC, so it should be better on Xbox Live with voice and new levels.

The single player is good and sold, but nothing spectacular. Should be on every Xbox Live owners "to buy" list.
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:45
Regular
"accidental superher"
i've preordered it...fingers crossed it's good :D
Sat 17/05/03 at 15:43
Regular
I can't decide whether to get Wolf or Enter the Matrix.
Sat 17/05/03 at 15:55
Regular
"8==="
trying to get wolf as GAD but my email is on the fritz
Sat 17/05/03 at 15:57
Regular
Who's Fritz?
Sat 17/05/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Getting right into rtcw,anyone played it through 5.1 yet?
The guns sound wicked!!
Sat 17/05/03 at 22:50
Regular
""To the pub...""
so it is out then i went to special reserve today to get it and they said it might not be out until june 1st ? or should i have gone to game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.