GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix-Have u played it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:59
Regular
I got this the smorning and oit kicks literally as well. u can do everything from the movies and more. it is amazin. better than max paine although it is a different type of game. If you havent bought it get it it rules!
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:36
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Yo, the easiest way of defeating them anchor things is

Beat all the people up and then chuck all these grenades (them bombs you get) in the whole and it will blow up then you jump into this hole next to the anchor.
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:33
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Ok, i LOVE the game. Anyone needs help ill be glad to help just email me or add me to your msn or whatever you have

[email protected]
Mon 19/05/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I also had problems. It isn't explained very well.
If you can see a huge crank type thing, spinning round, go to it. You'll see three sections, equally positioned around the base, shoot them a few times.
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:47
Regular
I need help in the Ice and Corruptor part

the hint tells me to "destroy the three anchors at the base of the gear", I canīt find these three anchors

can you help me?

thanks

[email protected]
Sat 17/05/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Party Hard"
Why do you want cheats for it?

It's not exactly very hard, and you got it 2 days ago, so why resort to cheating already?
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:18
Regular
"mini that is"
not that im aware of but the hacking part of the game is good. so far i have only found one cheat for this game does anybody elsehave one?
Wed 14/05/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Has it got any online features?
Wed 14/05/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
I got this the smorning and oit kicks literally as well. u can do everything from the movies and more. it is amazin. better than max paine although it is a different type of game. If you havent bought it get it it rules!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.