GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Midummer Nights Dream ! HELP ME PLEZZ !!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/07 at 20:40
Regular
I have to write a report on a midsummer nights dream for my english thing'y, i know jack about it so i was wondering if anyone knows anything so i can use it. i would be very gr8ful !!
ta.
Thu 26/04/07 at 21:26
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
.......oh dear.
Thu 26/04/07 at 19:55
Regular
lol cheers !!...you realy helped, i got a B !!! Whoot :D
Thanks everyone, oh yh about the sex in it..my teacher didnt spare on the translation on what the words ment lmao...She Likes Saying Shág........
cheers all

steve
Thu 26/04/07 at 16:14
"possibly impossible"
You forgot the sex scene and the fight.
Thu 26/04/07 at 15:56
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
F is great! Stands for 'Fantastic!'

Doesn't it?
Thu 26/04/07 at 15:51
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Yeah, I had to do a report on that, used your notes, got me a..........F.
Damn you!
Thu 26/04/07 at 15:18
Regular
I'm always happy to 'help'!
Thu 26/04/07 at 15:08
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Thanks alot Fantasy, you just encouraged him now.:P
Wed 25/04/07 at 23:03
Regular
A Midsummer Night's Dream was William Shakespeare's satire on the Roman occupation of Britain.

The main story is centered around a labourer called 'Bottom', who is turned into a donkey by an evil witch. Bottom was an analogy for Centurion Piscus Takus, the evil witch being the Britons oppressed under his rule.

Bottom turns to a pair of lovers for aid, (Plutonia and Henry V) and at first the pair think he's just a plain old stray donkey and so house him in a stable too take care of him.

Bottom manages to spell out a message in the hay on the floor of the stable giving directions to the witch, who turns out to be Plutonia's mother.

Henry is torn between having to dispatch the witch and keeping in with Plutonia, hence "A thought, a thought, my kingdom for a thought!", but the problem is solved by Bottom who points out that the witch gains all her power from her black cat.

Plutonia is roped into a complicated scheme with Bottom and Henry whereby the cat is baked in a pie, then frozen at the bottom of a deep lake just to make sure nobody could revive it, during which time peace reigned throughout the land and Bottom's curse was lifted so he went into the employ of Henry and Plutonia.

Due to the fierce Animal Right's movement active during Elizabethan times, Shakespeare added the famous 'Act VII' during which Plutionia is overcome with remorse, dives into the lake and grabs the pie in order to revive the cat by placing it by a warm fireplace.

Unknown to her and in typical Shakespearean farce she actually grabbed the wrong pie, which contained not the cat, but a frog that had previously belonged to another witch. Hence when the frog defrosted we hear Plutonia's famous line: "I thought I thawed a p***y cat!"

The Midsummer Night's Dream referred to in the title was the classic piece of theatre that Shakespeare was famous for; it turned out that the whole play was dreamed up by the frog while he was lying trapped in a pie at the bottom of the lake.

As well as the addition of the Act VII and its two most memorable lines in English theatrical history, Midsummer Night's Dream also had the distinction of being the first play that the Bard wrote using joined up writing.
Wed 25/04/07 at 22:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
tsk tsk kids today, too lazy to even bother to read the CliffsNotes.

*puts teaching cap back on* Remember kids, cheating is wrong and only hard work wins out in the end.
Wed 25/04/07 at 21:00
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
......read the book and do it yourself you lazy sod.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.