GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - how to get off first island....?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/11/01 at 12:51
Regular
This is probably a really easy one - so apologies in advance.
How do I get off the first island in GTA3 ?

The bridge is out.
The tunnel is closed.
There are no boats at the dock.
The subway is locked.

I am on the street race mission - am I just not far enough into the game ? Do they unlock later ?

any pointers gratefully received.....

Morgan.

PS - The bombs in radio controlled buggies is great !
Thu 08/11/01 at 12:51
This is probably a really easy one - so apologies in advance.
How do I get off the first island in GTA3 ?

The bridge is out.
The tunnel is closed.
There are no boats at the dock.
The subway is locked.

I am on the street race mission - am I just not far enough into the game ? Do they unlock later ?

any pointers gratefully received.....

Morgan.

PS - The bombs in radio controlled buggies is great !
Thu 08/11/01 at 12:53
Regular
"WWJD"
Well theres a bridge that isn't out nere Joeys place if you go to the place where you get the dodge viper and follow that road up don't go off it and you get to the bridge to get to the next island.

Or you could do all the missions for salavatory and then you go with marie in a boat i wont tell you any more
Thu 08/11/01 at 12:55
Regular
"Tag as above"
Do missions, If all you want to do is get to the second Island, keep doing the missions for the Cartel/Mafia.

I did that, but I think its mad the other missions on Portland that I haven't done yet more difficult because I have so many enemies now.

Fat "Bullet Dogder" Butcher
Thu 08/11/01 at 12:58
Regular
do all the missions until you have to do a certain mafia one
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:00
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
allegedly, you can drive a car into the subway and park it so the doot is right next to the gate, and then when you get out the car you are on the other side.

Though I havent done it myself.
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:02
Regular
"WWJD"
ive not tryed it but i might
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:02
hmmm....

Dont the only dodge viper I have found is in tha car showroom at the other end of town , miles from Joeys....

I think the road by joeys leads to the docks doesn;t it , and there is no bridge there.

This bridge that is not out , where is it in relation to the Callahan Suspension Bridge (the enormous broken bridge)??

Failing that I guess it is more missions....
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:03
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah nere there you follow the main road that goes past up into town then it goes all the way around nere to joeys and it leads up to the bridge
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:05
Thanks guys.

I'll try it later.....
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:07
Regular
"WWJD"
okke dockey

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.