GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It must be some kind of record?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/11/01 at 22:36
Regular
I know there was a similar thread, but i can't find it, so here'll do;

Recent gad winner's stats:

Lorna Francis

User Type: Newbie
Gameaday Prizes Won: 1

Contributions submitted:

UKchatforums.com: 0 posts
UKcheats.com: 0 cheats, 0 hints.
UKreviews.com: 1 reviews.

100% record. Wow!
Sun 11/11/01 at 13:40
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
"Enter the sequel to the amazing game,zelda ocarina of time,ocarina was a massive best seller and is also called by alot of gamers as the best vidio game ever!is the sequel just as good?Majora's Mask,to start is not set in hyrule,the first zelda game not to be.But not to fear as this means a hole new world to explore!,this new world our hero Link enters is called Termia,the story line basicaly is that a little imp called the skull kid has used the power of a mask called(majora's mask)and is sending the moon to crash into clock town in three days!,thats were a unusarel feature comes in...time,3 days to beat the game! you might be saying,but the interesting thing is that lik uses the ocarina to travel forwad and backward in time,this means that time plays an importent thing in the game,certain quests and special items are accsed using time,saving the game can be done using owl statues and going back in time to the first day.,the graphics are the same if not BETTER then ocarina of time,with the help on the expansion pack,to boost the graphics.The interface is nearly the same as ocarina with C button items and quest status,map and the all famous Z targeting

there are loads of familar monsters and items from the first n64 zelda title plus loads of new ones!also expect some of the best bosses around!,like ocarina of time,this game is HUGE making it have Long lastabilaty with lots of mini quests characters to interact with this is a MUST for any N64 onwer!get prepared to get blown away by Links lastest Quest on your n64! "

-----

What the hell! How could this win? Was there nothing else posted that day? God, if stuff like this is going to win then I might have much better chances than I thought I had. I should just type out 200 words of complete excrement with no SPAG, because thats what SR seem to look for in a review.

Cheese - GAD and FAD starved.
Fri 09/11/01 at 11:23
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Its not the first time tht has happened, though i forget the name

I did it on the first of october. I registered, wrote a review of Max Payne and found I'd won 3 days later! I was called Lukejudd then though. Beginners luck i think!

Has anyone actually read this Zelda review? No disrespect but it aint exactly a work of genius is it?
Fri 09/11/01 at 10:59
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Your next challenge is to win one whilst not being here or registered at all.
Thu 08/11/01 at 20:55
Regular
How about this for a record;
Winning a gad with a topic that didn't get ANY replies at all : )

I don't need any of you! ; b
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:15
Regular
yeh i know i must write more reviews
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:10
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Kid Rock wrote:
> man i even aint won GAD yet

Blimey! With your stats as well!!!
Thu 08/11/01 at 13:05
Regular
man i even aint won GAD yet
Thu 08/11/01 at 12:27
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Its not the first time tht has happened, though i forget the name
Thu 08/11/01 at 10:41
Regular
"WWJD"
how do they do it, i want to win! i think im going to write some more reviews
Wed 07/11/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Well, I would like to see that person carry on that record. Heh :oP Impossible task.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.