GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've finally got MSN!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/05/03 at 19:16
Regular
Yep you heard me, I've had it for while and getting to know how it works, I've used it quite a lot to chat with some friends from school.

my email addy is [email protected].
If anybody who knows me would like to chat with me I'm usually on there at around 1-3pm depending on exam times.
Sat 17/05/03 at 14:47
"The Will of D."
morbo wrote:
> yes you have been on mine for about 6 months now, an now you get MSN?
> 1-3pm? what kind of sick twisted times do you go on the net anyway?
> you must have some kind of anytime package you rich little begger
> you.
>
> just incase you forgot, *cough* *cough* its [email protected]

I didn't forget you Morbo, but you seem to dissapear for long periods of time and then never email back.
Sat 17/05/03 at 06:30
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
If anyone anoys u just block them
Sat 17/05/03 at 00:25
Regular
"Balls"
§niper wrote:
> i wouldnt advertise your hotmail addys here.

anyone who gets on my nerves gets a tounge lashing and... well i cant do much more but thats fun enough.
Sat 17/05/03 at 00:23
Regular
"Balls"
yes you have been on mine for about 6 months now, an now you get MSN? 1-3pm? what kind of sick twisted times do you go on the net anyway? you must have some kind of anytime package you rich little begger you.

just incase you forgot, *cough* *cough* its [email protected]
Sat 17/05/03 at 00:22
Regular
i wouldnt advertise your hotmail addys here.
Fri 16/05/03 at 23:49
I added both of you, if you didn't mind? Too late now anyway :p

*yey, now 12 contacts, whoopee!...*

[email protected]

Add away...
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:48
"The Will of D."
Okay I've added you two, and someone else added me to their list but didn't reply here.
Fri 16/05/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Hey i added you
Thu 15/05/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
yeh hey my emailadress Is [email protected]
the E of gamecube is left off on purpose
Thu 15/05/03 at 19:16
"The Will of D."
Yep you heard me, I've had it for while and getting to know how it works, I've used it quite a lot to chat with some friends from school.

my email addy is [email protected].
If anybody who knows me would like to chat with me I'm usually on there at around 1-3pm depending on exam times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.