GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TMNT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/03 at 00:32
Regular
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Woo Woo!

This game looks SUPERB!

If there ever was a game, which REALLY does look like your playing a cartoon, it is this game!

I really can't wait to play this. It looks like a good ol' side scrolling beat-em-up brought forth to the 21st century!

This will be gaming goodness!

:D
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You ever see the trailer for the 3D animated Turtles series they were going to make? Had the same kind of look how the current new Turtles cartoon has, but in 3D.

Think it looked alright. Would have liked to have seen a full episode!

:)
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Edgy wrote:
"I want to see the new cartoon series..."

Believe me - you DON'T!!
Not if you like the first-two Turtles films, anyway!

But if you're some little 5-year-old kid that likes weak jokes, un-laughable-comedy, and a cheap take on a classic thing; you'll love this...!

If you're going to watch Fox Kids, you should watch it on Saturday mornings, to see what those new Sonic and Kirby cartoons are like.
And nothing else!
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Hur hur
>
> Turtles with double hand guns, diving all over the place in slow
> motion.
>
> What's happened to John Woo?
>
> Damn punks have westernised him and now his films suck.

He's just started up his own games company now as well hasn't he!?!

Fri 16/05/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> John Woo is apparently making a new Turtles film.

hehe, wicked!

Will probably be pretty good then!

Fri 16/05/03 at 11:25
Regular
Hur hur

Turtles with double hand guns, diving all over the place in slow motion.

What's happened to John Woo?

Damn punks have westernised him and now his films suck.
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:21
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
John Woo is apparently making a new Turtles film.
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:21
Regular
I want to see the new cartoon series - especially nwo the turtles look like their original designs.

But whether or not the show will have that certain 'spark' to it that made me want to watch the original series, I will have to wait and see.
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:20
Regular
I don't have fox kids, so could anyone who does, briefly explain what the new ninja turtles cartoon is about?
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've always been a big fan of the Turtles since the very-first film back in 1990. But after recently sitting-down to watch that new series on Fox Kids, and feeling like these guys behind it really don't have a clue as to what the Ninja/Hero Turtles are really all about, I only have dissapointing expectations for this new game - despite how good the cel-shading looks - after hearing it will be based on this disgrace that does not even deserve to share the names Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michaelangelo, and Splinter!!

And don't get me started about the whole adding-a-new-girly-turtle-character thing, either!

Have they never seen the films, or something?!?!?

What's wrong with basing this new game on some classic films from a decade-ago, or even the 'classic' 'Hero Turtles cartoon-series from the same time??

We saw something like that in the 8-bit days, and that was actually quite good (I though so anyway). Just think of how good they could be, several-steps further, into this next-generation of gaming....
Fri 16/05/03 at 10:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Edgy wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> :P
>
> It's Ninja Turtles! Just that fact alone dictates that the game is
> going to be FANTASTIC!
>
> :D
>
> BUT - There was a live action Ninja Turtles series with an extra
> turtle named Venus which sucked beyond belief.

erm..... well..... every great series has its hicups!

;)

> Plus, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 (the movie, that is) sucked
> beyond belief also.

Ain't seen it in a while. Shall have to watch it again before passing judgement!

:D

> And this new game is based upon the 'NEW' cartoon series shown on Fox
> - it might not be as good as the original cartoon series...which was
> quality.

The new cartoon is more dark. Should actually be able to get round to watching it now I've finished uni! Well actually a few hours to go till I finish uni. Just need to finish writing the last bit of this LAST ASSIGNMENT!!!!

*runs off to put an end to the work!*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.