GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unable to do anything with Image Placeholder."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/06/10 at 19:45
Regular
"(Given by wife)"
Mrs WBG here again (minus asterisks) with a week-end long problem re Instant Pro Image Placeholder. Simply cannot get it to respond, In desperation,contacted Support by 'phone and he ,after accessing WBG's site,had no problem getting a normal reaction from the 'orrible little thing and suggested we change our browser.
So duly changed to Google Chrome. No difference, Unblocked cookies. No change.
Support had suggested Mozilla but,having found major problems with them previously ( Javascript related) ,I'm wary of going there again.
Getting more than a tad disillusioned with all things freeola as haven't been able to make any progress with ' 15 min. and you're up and running' InstantPro website.
Tue 29/06/10 at 14:56
Regular
"(Given by wife)"
Hello, Mrs WBG here--please don't all run for cover!!
As WBG is in bed I'm penning a few lines to say a big 'thank you'
to everyone in Chat Forum who've given me help and advice ( and,on one occasion,a deserved,gentle reprimand!) on what seemed to me, at the time,to be mindblowingly insurmountable problems with Instant Pro.
All appear to have been resolved and things are looking decidedly
cloud-free and I'm greatly looking forward to the next step in my role of Assisstant to WBG himself. (!!!!).
Thanks again & Cheers.
Mon 28/06/10 at 16:13
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
HM wrote:
> I have noticed a few problems you have had with InstantPro, but
> glad you have managed to sort them.

We really appreciate bug reports being sent through the Feedback forms on InstantPro, MyFreeola and sent through our Ticket System.
Mon 28/06/10 at 15:09
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
We do have a number of Tutorials for InstantPro, which hopefully cover the majority of things you will ever wish to add to your site.

We also have one which covers uploading, and managing your images, which may be of some help - InstantPro Images Tutorial.
Mon 28/06/10 at 12:21
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
No worries. Glad you got it sorted though.

I have noticed a few problems you have had with InstantPro, but glad you have managed to sort them. It took me a while to get to grips with some features, but overall it's a great package when you get into the swing of things :)

Have you put your site into the freeola directory? May help to increase your website traffic?
Mon 28/06/10 at 11:55
Regular
"(Given by wife)"
HM wrote:
> I sometime have this issue, but found it is usually linked to the
> speed of my internet connection (O2 does like to strangle it
> sometimes). Would that be any relation to the problem?

Thanks for your reply-greatly appreciated! No,nothing to do with i/net connection but something so basic I'm too embarrassed to mention it!! 'Phoned Support & got same guy I spoke to yesterday and prob. was solved quite quickly. But thanks,anyway!
Mon 28/06/10 at 09:48
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I sometime have this issue, but found it is usually linked to the speed of my internet connection (O2 does like to strangle it sometimes). Would that be any relation to the problem?
Sun 27/06/10 at 19:45
Regular
"(Given by wife)"
Mrs WBG here again (minus asterisks) with a week-end long problem re Instant Pro Image Placeholder. Simply cannot get it to respond, In desperation,contacted Support by 'phone and he ,after accessing WBG's site,had no problem getting a normal reaction from the 'orrible little thing and suggested we change our browser.
So duly changed to Google Chrome. No difference, Unblocked cookies. No change.
Support had suggested Mozilla but,having found major problems with them previously ( Javascript related) ,I'm wary of going there again.
Getting more than a tad disillusioned with all things freeola as haven't been able to make any progress with ' 15 min. and you're up and running' InstantPro website.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.