GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You only live once."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/11/01 at 22:30
Regular
When I was listening to some old person speaking the other day in my gran's care... er.. place, this bloke was talking about how he could've lived his life better. When he was younger there probably wasn't much to do but he said something which effected me and that was: ' Live your life as best as you can son cos you only live once'. I bid him fairwell and thought about what he said. Now i've alredy wasted 19 years of my life going out with my mates, playing the computers, watching t.v and other various things. Sure I had a good time when I was doing them but I could've been out doing other things like bunjee jumping or going on a cruise around the world (expensive). But everyone knows that if you want to enjoy yourself to the max you have to have loads of money and do expensive things.
Anyway, what do you think? Have you wasted your lives sitting watching a box with bright flashy colours and loud noises or do you think you've lived your lives as much as you can so far???
Thu 08/11/01 at 14:47
Regular
You only die once, does that mean we should all go out and do stupid dodgy things because we only live once too? I think not..........
Tue 06/11/01 at 01:04
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I often wonder about all the hours I spent playing video games... faded memories of nothing in particular. I'm now thankful of all the times my parents insisted my friends and I spent time outside instead.

I spent so much time playing games, yet I remember so little of it. There are a few things which spring to mind though...

First time I pulled off a death move on Mortal Kombat, completely by accident.

The time I beat M.Bison on SF2 on the hardest setting with an 86 seconds remaining perfect.

When I crashed on Road Rash, but carried forward so far through the air I overtook two racers and crossed the finish line in first place.

No regrets.
Mon 05/11/01 at 22:30
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
When I was listening to some old person speaking the other day in my gran's care... er.. place, this bloke was talking about how he could've lived his life better. When he was younger there probably wasn't much to do but he said something which effected me and that was: ' Live your life as best as you can son cos you only live once'. I bid him fairwell and thought about what he said. Now i've alredy wasted 19 years of my life going out with my mates, playing the computers, watching t.v and other various things. Sure I had a good time when I was doing them but I could've been out doing other things like bunjee jumping or going on a cruise around the world (expensive). But everyone knows that if you want to enjoy yourself to the max you have to have loads of money and do expensive things.
Anyway, what do you think? Have you wasted your lives sitting watching a box with bright flashy colours and loud noises or do you think you've lived your lives as much as you can so far???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.