GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3DO info wanted."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/03 at 13:41
Regular
I was looking at getting a 3DO, I just discovered it had sherlock holmes games. Now on ebay I have seen a FZ-1 and an FZ-10. Whats the difference? They both claim to be 3DOs and in the pictures they have different boxes. I know it was knocked by all, but I want one.

I also wanted to know all the sherlock games on any format. I have come across 4. Any others?
Ta for your help
Biggles
Sat 17/05/03 at 10:52
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Lol CDI is cool aswell. Ive got the Zelda games on it lol
Fri 16/05/03 at 22:28
Regular
"8==="
I have a 3d0. the controller is appalling. Need for speed is good though. Get a phillips cdi instead, if you bored of the games it plays movies too. cdi movies must be a dime a dozen now.
Fri 16/05/03 at 20:57
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
sorry about the double post.

Is that FZ 1 thing a racing game? caus I think I have it. It is fast and loats of weapons. Good game.
Fri 16/05/03 at 20:55
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Yeah I am pretty sure. Though I never had Sherlock holmes. They are very reliable, not as much as the next gen machines, But good. Mine hasnt broken at all and I have had it for 8 years give or take. Crashed once on me I think. Keep In mind I havent played it since I was only wee tall.
Fri 16/05/03 at 15:41
"I love yo... lamp."
Right, first up I take it all of them are completely compatible?

What games would you recommend on it? I want the Sherlock Holmes one as I have already stated.

How reliable are they? Don't break or crash frequently do they?
Fri 16/05/03 at 15:12
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I own a working panasonic one. If you want to know anything ask me
Fri 16/05/03 at 14:36
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Right, 3do was a console that was made my lots of different ppl, as a result there's a goldstar, panasonic, philips and some weird japanese make one.

It was a pretty damn good console maddog mcree was a great game and it play's vcd's ;)

Special reserve did them back in the day too, bout the same time as they did the interactive virtual golf club (anyone remember that?)
Fri 16/05/03 at 14:00
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Me just saw a panisonic one or however you spell it lol
Fri 16/05/03 at 13:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I can(n't) answer your question.
Fri 16/05/03 at 13:52
"I love yo... lamp."
Where is FM when you need him? Anyone who can answer my question around?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.