GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else get a Def Jam Vendetta demo in the post this morning?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Def Jam Vendetta'.
Fri 16/05/03 at 15:27
Regular
Got one from Sony in the post this morning, a pleasant surprise to say the least, since I hadn't requested one. Anyway, given it a whirl, and whilst I like the concept, I'm not really a massive fan of the music and I hadly knew anyone in it so I won't appreciate it as much as some of you.

Pretty good game though, and darn good marketing.
Fri 16/05/03 at 15:27
Regular
Got one from Sony in the post this morning, a pleasant surprise to say the least, since I hadn't requested one. Anyway, given it a whirl, and whilst I like the concept, I'm not really a massive fan of the music and I hadly knew anyone in it so I won't appreciate it as much as some of you.

Pretty good game though, and darn good marketing.
Fri 16/05/03 at 16:07
I got FIFA 2003 from them a few months ago, but nothing since. Looks like I'll have to spend the £5.50 on the mag.
Fri 16/05/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I got the full game on the US release.

:oD
Fri 16/05/03 at 20:23
Regular
"  "
I got the demo with OPSM2 and thought it was pants. It's so unresponsive and horrible. Eugh.
Fri 16/05/03 at 20:31
Regular
I enjoyed it from the point that I had zero expectations, and was fun for five minutes.

No way I'll be getting it...
Fri 16/05/03 at 20:32
Regular
"  "
I couldn't seem to do more than 3 moves, and each one like happened about 2 seconds after I pressed a button. :S And I kept having to tap X constantly :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.