GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube's Phantasy Star Online 2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
I played Phantasy Star online for Dreamcast, but it was a let down in all the wrong reasons...

1.) What Did Sega Do to stop Hackers? nothing, not untill near the end when every1 had quitted, they now do a instant ban!

2.) lag...dreamcat never had the Broadband

3.) Cost...What will nintendo cost to use the internet? or Do you think they'll allow you to enter in your own choice of ISP?

So, What Do you think? PSO2 on the Gamecube Be a hit or Miss? i hope that Nintendo does something about the cheaters. the gamecube version will have 2 new characters :D
I'm think I'm getting it as the chat keeps me coming back, but will you buy it?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 05/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I played Phantasy Star online for Dreamcast, but it was a let down in all the wrong reasons...

1.) What Did Sega Do to stop Hackers? nothing, not untill near the end when every1 had quitted, they now do a instant ban!

2.) lag...dreamcat never had the Broadband

3.) Cost...What will nintendo cost to use the internet? or Do you think they'll allow you to enter in your own choice of ISP?

So, What Do you think? PSO2 on the Gamecube Be a hit or Miss? i hope that Nintendo does something about the cheaters. the gamecube version will have 2 new characters :D
I'm think I'm getting it as the chat keeps me coming back, but will you buy it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.