GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man.u fans..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/11/01 at 19:57
Regular
Well. This is a little post coming from a Man.U fan. So fans stay, haters go. And people who are in-between can stay :oP

Right on with the partyÖ err post.

Well, it all started with Fabien Barthez. His little ìMistakeî About 3 weeks ago might be the reason why Man.u are slipping.

He made a big mistake; he lost us the game. So, why is he consistently making little mistakes in games?!

He is the best keeper in the world, after Schemicheal when he was playing for us and nowÖ he seems to have lost his confidence.

But, when you are as good as he is, you get expected of. I mean, he is good, so he is expected to play well. Every game. But now because of this little ìMistakeî I think in my view he is starting to lose it.
Well. He is starting to get back on form now.

On Sunday we took a thrashing from Liverpool, fair play they were excellent goals and after the match their assistant manager did give us credit and he didnít say ìYea we wuz da bestî Blah blah blah

So where is the weak point? I think personally its in the defence. Well, do you remember when Wes Brown scored about 6 own goals in about 10 matches or something like that. Ludicrous.
We are 6th now in the league and with º of the games played it looks and okish position but not amazing, We have 18 points and Liverpool, with one game in hand have 22, and are 2nd.

Ok the defence, we have some of the best defenders, and some young ëunís too. Which is always good, having young, good players. We used to have a pretty good defence until one man left, that tall strong amazing player. Jaap Stam. Yep, I think for me, is when personally it all went to plot as they say. (Or somink like that)

We have a good midfield but with Keane out although he has an attitude he plays well. Beckham is as we all know a good set piece taker and he can shoot, dribble, pass etc. As should every player but he has something special about him..
Paul Scholes is as ever brilliant. Giggsy does a great job worrying defenders down the left.

AttackÖ this was, the best strike force, in the WORLD! :o) Dwight and Cole. Remember that? Bliss, pure bliss.

Van Nistleroy, fair play is doing an amazing job and Ole Gunner Solskjaer is playing well.

So, what do we think will happen to united? Me. I think, as always, we start ìColdî but soon get started and play brill, but then on rare occasions we donít. But they are rare, rarer than a golden eagle :o)

I think we have a pretty decent chance at winning the league.

Why is it, always, when something happens to united the papers wet themselves and make it almost front page stuff?!
ìIts all oh Barthez he crap blah blahî
So go on mate, I would like to see you try better.
Exactly. Its like everyone has a bloody grudge against us. Your crap crap Glory hunter you crap. OH SHUT YOUR MOUTH! So go on another mate, I would like to see you try do better.

When Man.U get beaten everyone is like ìYAY Man.u lost!î Shock Horror! Well, you canít win them all can you?

I think, if we donít win the league will we get shouted at abused and just about called every name under the sun. Man.u are popular, I support them. Does it make me a glory hunter? No. Sony are popular, people own their consoles, does it, make them sort of console glory hunters?!
Sony are doing well, all you mates have a PS1-PS2 So you go buy it. Heh is all I can say. These sorta people are probably the ones who shout at you when you walk down the street with your Man.U shirt on.

When Sir Alex leaves :o( And he has done an absolute grand job of Manchester United I just pray, I just hope they get someone in not just as good because that is asking too much of a person but get someone who is good.

There was a lot of talk about Arsene Wenger coming to Man.U But Now I think he will stay with Arsenal, fair enough mate.
Maybe Alex will do I like Schemicheal act. Leave the big club, then go to a smaller club? Who knows, who knows.

So united supporters. Wear your shirt with pride. And ignore the scum who dare to call you a glory hunterÖ

Thanks for reading my little mixed up, not planned topic
GasMask
Mon 12/11/01 at 11:03
why are people saying they should sell scholes? he's far better than roy keane is, he's younger, more skillful and less injury prone than keane is. celtic want him so flog keano off to them. that way maybe we'll still have 11 players on the pitch when a match is over. keep scholes though he's a great player if we do sell him i'd be expecting something like £40 million + course knowing fergie at the moment he'll probably offload him for free
Sun 11/11/01 at 00:07
Regular
The point is the board dont want to spend any more money. So if we want a new a new defender then we gotta sell someone.

I think ferguson is just playing this 4-4-1-1 tactics to keep everyone in midfield happy. By selling Scholes the midfield competiton would be less crowded and it would be better to go back to the succesful 4-4-2.

I heard a few rumours about getting Sanz from some spanish team, but i aint got a clue how good this player is. If we do bu a defender i would hope it would be someone like Nesta.

As for Chadwick, I think yes he is good on the ball and ferguson seems to have confidence in him. But he gonna have much of a chance of getting into the team with Beckham and giggs around.
Fri 09/11/01 at 19:19
don't sell scholes!!! sell keane if you gotta sell anyone or get rid of butt and yorke that'll get us a combined 20 million that'll be enough for a top class defender. though way fergusons going at the moment wrecking the team he'll probably have sold beckham, giggs, van nistelrooy and scholes and replace them with peter fear, john hartson, paul merson and then to strengthen the defence buy alexi lalas by end of this season.
Fri 09/11/01 at 13:39
Regular
You don't exactly need the money, do you?
Though it's incredible to see the comparison between the qualiy and depth of midfield and attack compared to defense.

What do you think of chadwick? To me he's incredible running with the ball, on that skill alone, when he's playing well he looks as good as giggs, comfortably. Just lacks finishing, passing, defending...
Still, if he could finish, the scoring positions i've seen him create for himself out of nothing at all... i think he'd have a solskjaer (sp? i don't know : ) ) like role in the team at least.
Thu 08/11/01 at 19:10
Regular
hmmm, so whats happening with Paul Scholes!

Could make a bit of cash by selling him actually. We got enough forwards, and with the cash we could afford one of the worlds top defenders.

So how much is Scholes worth? at least £20M i reckon, and we could get Davids in a part exchange from Juve.
Wed 07/11/01 at 19:19
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh, it worked, and about 5 of my earlier posts didnt. Ah well they were complete nonsence anyway.
Wed 07/11/01 at 13:24
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Testing... again.

(Wonder which server this'll come out on?)
Tue 06/11/01 at 00:53
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Too much pressure on ferguson's final season.

After a quarter final exit in last season's champions league, Keane says the team needs new blood.

So Ferguson responds and gets a couple of new players in, and screws with the formation to try to make room for them. He buys a midfielder and a striker when all we need is to improve the defence. Then he sells our best defender.

He's going for broke in his last season in charge, and it doesn't seem to be working. Not wanting to tarnish his repuatation so close to his retirement, he stubbornly persists.
Mon 05/11/01 at 22:29
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Thanks for replying everyone, its nice when you get replys.

Thanks again..
Mon 05/11/01 at 22:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
To be honest, I can't think of much to say. I wouldn't say Barthez is improving, as he made a huge mistake against Liverpool when Man U could have got back into the game.

All I can say is that if Man United (and Arsenal for that matter,) don't get their act together, then Liverpool and Leeds are going to stream away...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.