GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Console ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 10:27
Regular
i started a best older console ever a few months ago and i wondered what was the worst older console ever (note older excludes Gamecube PS2 Xbox and GBA)(dreamcast is also not allowed)
Mon 19/05/03 at 10:42
Regular
I consider the Playstation 2 the worst console ever. It is the only console I have ever had problems with.

Don't tell me I can't say that, I eat babies you know!
Mon 19/05/03 at 07:15
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
GO GO SUPER MATTHEW DX wrote:
> I don't care if it's excluded - X-Box.
>
> People who are excluded from my school still come in and candalise
> it.
>
> So ner.

THIS IS NOT CONSOLE WARS NO XBOX CUBE DREAMCAST OR PS2 U LOSER
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:28
Regular
"8==="
if their dyslexic they might caramelise (spelling correct?) it next time
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Festivus!"
Yes, they dip it in wax.

It is a form of vandalism.
Sun 18/05/03 at 11:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
"candalise"

Best. Mistake. Ever.
Sun 18/05/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
I don't care if it's excluded - X-Box.

People who are excluded from my school still come in and candalise it.

So ner.
Sun 18/05/03 at 10:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If you really want to choose a console that had a multitude of excellent games, fine, but I'd say the Jaguar.
Sun 18/05/03 at 10:44
Regular
"8==="
original playstation: not because of the clacky controller (dual analogue came later didn't it?) but because the original controller really made you use the d-pad that was so close together you went diagonal in FPS games when you wanted to go forward. Pathetic.
Sun 18/05/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
i started a best older console ever a few months ago and i wondered what was the worst older console ever (note older excludes Gamecube PS2 Xbox and GBA)(dreamcast is also not allowed)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.