GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELLO THERE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/06/10 at 20:53
Regular
Hi, I'm Mollie and I've just joined here. Please bear with me until I figure out how to work stuff as I'm a bit of a numpty on a computer!
Sun 25/07/10 at 08:44
Regular
"Short Attention Sp"
How did you manage to start this thread?
Sat 24/07/10 at 20:54
Regular
Hi, I'm Tilly call me Tibs
I'm rubbish on the computer. I'm trying to get a facebook account, but i don't have an e-mail address yet, so I can't have an account. How old are you, I'm in my teens, I'm about to go to university! I'm so exited!
Bye:-)
Mon 12/07/10 at 18:52
Regular
"passok"
dear molly ihave the same problem as you
Sat 10/07/10 at 02:17
Regular
Thank you lovely folks, and you Dragon. I've tried to start a new topic, but can't seem to manage it.

I can reply though, so what am I doing wrong? :o(
Tue 06/07/10 at 10:56
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Welcome Mollie!

When you login to the forums you will be given the overview of all 4 main forums and their last 5 threads posted in. The actual forums are the left hand side (General, Web/Techincal/ Gaming/ Reviews (generally games)).

Click on one of those to get to the relevant forums.

To start a new thread you just need to visit the forums you wish to post in, and then choose "Create a New Thread".

The button is a turqoise-y colour. You should see this button hovering around near the top right of the forum page (not the top right of the screen).

The short story section is a sub-section of the General forums. The left hand list will let you visit sub forums directly. The same rules apply in sub forums as main forums.

Hope that helps.
Sat 03/07/10 at 02:07
Regular
Hello again. I'm still not usd to this forum because it's different to others I've been a member of, but, if anyone can help, I'd be most gratificated. :o) For some reason I can't start a new thread so am a bit puzzled. Well, I can start a new thead, but I can't see where to post it, so am definitely confuzzled! :o)

Anyway! Did I read somewhere that there is a place on this forum for short stories etc? I can't find it anywhere and I have stuff to offer. Don't know if you'll like me offerings or not, but I'd at least like to try to give them a shot. See what you think about them. :o)

Mollie
Sat 19/06/10 at 15:34
Regular
Hello there peoples! Thanks for the welcome. :D This forum is a bit different to the ones I've previously been on, but I'm getting there.

Many moons ago I was driving home from work and a little dog ran right in front of me, and I clipped her. Luckily, she was fine, but the funny thing was - her name was Molly! :o)
Fri 18/06/10 at 22:39
Regular
HELLO MOLLIE

True story - a friend (not me) went up to a girl in a bar last year, asks her her name. She says Molly, he replies "Oh that's nice. My dog's called Molly".

He never got her number.
Fri 18/06/10 at 22:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Welcome to the Forums, Mollie. We're all here to help :¬)
Fri 18/06/10 at 20:53
Regular
Hi, I'm Mollie and I've just joined here. Please bear with me until I figure out how to work stuff as I'm a bit of a numpty on a computer!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.