GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oooo... just got me a PS2!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/11/01 at 18:23
Regular
Yes, that's right... I sold my soul to Sony! I traded my DC, with 6 games, and extra controller, 2 VMUs and a rumble pack for £130 towards a PS2 deal where u get the console and a game for £220. So, I got a new copy of GTA3 and bagged me a second hand copy of ZOE for £20... and then remembered that I needed a memory card... which cost more than the games! (Come on! Sony should have given one away with the machine!).

Anyway, I'm quite happy with the console... I don't think it has the instant "fun" factor that I got with the DC's arcade style games, but it still has a lot to offer...

Might be getting a Saturn next week too!

Sonic
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:37
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> I'm gonna get myself one this week probably with GT3. Then I'll get GTA3 at
> Christmas and I'll win myself MGS2. Well I have to believe it or it'll never
> happen, right? :-D

Well, I've just had some practice Cambridge interviews, and what came accross was that: "If you don't think you deserve to get in, then how the hell are you going to convince the interviewer that you are!"

Sonic
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I'm gonna get myself one this week probably with GT3. Then I'll get GTA3 at Christmas and I'll win myself MGS2. Well I have to believe it or it'll never happen, right? :-D
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Sonic, now you have truely turned to the Dark Side! :-)
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:33
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Congrats on getting the PS2. They rock!
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:30
Regular
GTA3 is instant fun!

Nothing beats chucking someone out of thier own car and then running them over with thier own car :D
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:23
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Yes, that's right... I sold my soul to Sony! I traded my DC, with 6 games, and extra controller, 2 VMUs and a rumble pack for £130 towards a PS2 deal where u get the console and a game for £220. So, I got a new copy of GTA3 and bagged me a second hand copy of ZOE for £20... and then remembered that I needed a memory card... which cost more than the games! (Come on! Sony should have given one away with the machine!).

Anyway, I'm quite happy with the console... I don't think it has the instant "fun" factor that I got with the DC's arcade style games, but it still has a lot to offer...

Might be getting a Saturn next week too!

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.