GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow.. I bet this is one aspect of Zelda that I'm better than you lot at.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 18:44
Regular
I'm just about to enter the Tower of the Gods, and I can already carry 99 bombs and 5000 rupees.

Just don't be better than me, please.
Mon 19/05/03 at 09:34
Regular
dooz2k2 wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> Some stupid idiot kicked a ball and it hit my hand the wrong way. My
> hand bent all the way back and a bone in my arm snapped with the
> force
> :(
>
> oo, nasty!

Hurt like hell. Don't. Ever. Break. A. Bone. Ever.
Mon 19/05/03 at 09:34
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> Has anyone actually ever used the magic armour?

I tried it and it didn't really help me at all, the Grandma's potion is far better!
Sun 18/05/03 at 23:47
Regular
Artemis Clod Frog wrote:

> By the way, is it just me or is the Nintendo Gallery the most
> pointless, boring and annoying side quest ever?

I'm actually really enjoying it, at the same time as getting the pic's I keep noticing things I missed before and finding loads of secrets and stuff.

I got the Hero Charm today, Link looks like he's wearing an expensive Sars mask.
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:54
"period drama"
Nar, safe just for girls to steal from. And, by her thought bubbles, there's only blue rupees in there anywho.

Has anyone actually ever used the magic armour?
Looks kinda cool, but I can never be bothered, and you can't switch it off unless you take it off the buttons.
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:51
"Wa-wa-west"
Rickoss wrote:
> I don't think you can get what's in the safe, can you?

Nope, you can just catch the girl trying to get in. Didn't really need the empty bottle though, as I never really run out of anything. In the same way the magic armour was a bit useless.

By the way, is it just me or is the Nintendo Gallery the most pointless, boring and annoying side quest ever? I've don't about 2/3 of it, and its just getting tiresome going about to get pictos of everything. I may go back to where I'm stuck on Master Quest and try to do that some more.
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:08
Regular
I don't think you can get what's in the safe, can you?
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:00
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Rickoss wrote:
> 99 bombs, 99 arrows, 5000 rupees.

yar, me too..how many hearts u got?
i got 15...

oh, is the thing in the eskimo's safe the mondo hearts...that give a white outline like in OoT?
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:57
Regular
99 bombs, 99 arrows, 5000 rupees.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:45
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Lipe wrote:
> Some stupid idiot kicked a ball and it hit my hand the wrong way. My
> hand bent all the way back and a bone in my arm snapped with the force
> :(

oo, nasty!
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:21
Regular
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> I cant get passed the first dungeon

Wow, you must suck worse than me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.