GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/11/01 at 16:54
Regular
This aint the right place to post this but it has the most people that reply to things. Can someone please tell me why whenever I try to send a review of a game into gameaday, it doesn't let me? I've been trying to put a few in but it wont. There is no bad language at all and they are sensible. For example, I wrote one for Red Faction for the PS2 and it says 'Click here to post....' so I do it and then it says 'Click here to see your review'. I do that and my review is not there.
Also at the top where it says which game you are writing it for it syas 'Red Faction RR6/00'? What the hell does that men, it does it with most reviews I do. Please help me i'm really trying to win Max Payne for the PS2.
Remember, a puppy isn't just for christmas, it's for life.
Sun 04/11/01 at 19:29
Regular
lexus wrote:
well i have been here almost 200 days and won nothing!

385 days, no gad
i did win fad, which i've not got through yet, with a post i didn't even think about winning anything with.
Mind you, aren't too many posts i do put up to win, which might explain it... oh to have an interesting view to post about!

Ah, feels so much better to have got that off my chest, just hope it's discreat enough not to get me branded as a whinging ****h by everyone ;^-
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:42
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
RR6/00 means that it was reviewed in the club magazine in July 2000

Sonic
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:36
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Wayhey! Two of the same spams.

How do you do it, PF?
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:35
Right im really fraked out now because...
Im all alone in my house
and i just heard some footsteps in the garden
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If i do die... plz phone 02086725567 2morrow and tell my mum that i am dead. If i type in dd it mean i am dead if i type in kid it means i am about to get kidnapped and hh means im about to get hurt

thank you
Say that Alex says sorry plz.
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:34
Right im really fraked out now because...
Im all alone in my house
and i just heard some footsteps in the garden
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If i do die... plz phone 02086725567 2morrow and tell my mum that i am dead. If i type in dd it mean i am dead if i type in kid it means i am about to get kidnapped and hh means im about to get hurt

thank you
Say that Alex says sorry plz.
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
PF, write properly please.
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:12
Regular
"always swirling"
Gaming Boy wrote:
> Crikey!

You've won a GAD after just 17 days!

I've been here 141 days and
> not won once!

You lucky so-'n'-so!

well ia have been here almost 200 days and won nothing!
but i don't relly care much, i just like to chat.
wining is a bonus.
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:12
Sorry this has never
ever happend to me
but I have heard
this as a complaint
alot. The advice most
people give is to
wait until the next
day. Also it could
be that it was
too long. I hope
this helps you.
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:07
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Crikey!

You've won a GAD after just 17 days!

I've been here 141 days and not won once!

You lucky so-'n'-so!
Sun 04/11/01 at 17:04
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Thank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.