GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"copying reviews? jagrant_uk2001 did 9 reviews with no one doin anyin between!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/11/01 at 16:16
Regular
Look at his reviews they are massive!! How can someone do that many reviews so quickly? with no one doin a review at the same time i mean y didn't some one have a review in the middle because there must be at least 1 review added every 30min now he did 9 quite long ones how long do u think that would of taken ? i think this guy coppied!! and he is a newbie who joined 6 days ago!!
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:16
Look at his reviews they are massive!! How can someone do that many reviews so quickly? with no one doin a review at the same time i mean y didn't some one have a review in the middle because there must be at least 1 review added every 30min now he did 9 quite long ones how long do u think that would of taken ? i think this guy coppied!! and he is a newbie who joined 6 days ago!!
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:25
Dont you people care?
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:26
Did it ever occur to you that he might have wrote them ages before and then pasted them instead of writing then pasting, writing then pasting?? And no, we dont care
Sun 04/11/01 at 16:28
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
werty wrote:
> Look at his reviews they are massive!! How can someone do that many reviews so
> quickly? with no one doin a review at the same time i mean y didn't some one
> have a review in the middle because there must be at least 1 review added every
> 30min now he did 9 quite long ones how long do u think that would of taken ? i
> think this guy coppied!! and he is a newbie who joined 6 days ago!!

Ive not read any of his reviews...

And therefore, have no contect, or validity to my argument...

However, since that doesnt stop the newspapers...

Maybe he wrote the reviews for one of those review sites... and has copied them here to try and win a game?
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:09
Regular
i dont know why you are complianing his reviews arent that long and yours are even worse so just be quiet
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:35
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
i always used to write my news posts and reviews before I came online, and then post them...

Far better than accuse him of cheating simply because he has posted a lot would be to look at the language of the reviews used... if they are vastly different then that says something.. but until someone finds a site that he "copied" from (if he did at all), then nothing should be done.

Sonic
Thu 17/06/10 at 23:35
Regular
Evenin...........

We're looking to do Longridge Fell this coming Weds :-)
As most of the team will know, this is a superb XC ramble!

Meet at the Ribchester Arms for a 6pm get-away ;-)

PK
07962 710 440

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.