GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What happened to this site"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/08/00 at 08:29
Regular
I have just come back form holiday a couple of days ago and decided to go on the internet and go to the disscusion forums but what has happened? The previously user friendly easy to read site with every thing listed nicely and categorised well has suddenly become an ugly grey and yellow graphical disaster which is harder to use and you cant see what the titles of follow ups are. As far as I am concerned this has made the site worse rather than better.
Sun 13/08/00 at 15:01
i think the new idea rocks!
Sun 13/08/00 at 14:38
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I wish Special Reserve had kept the function to view the other posts in a topic, whilst penning your reply though.

B/leeders
Kill Piracy!
Sun 13/08/00 at 12:26
i didn't like the idea at first but i got used to it and i think it is so much more user freindly. you can tell which are the new discussions, everything is catorgorized so how you can say it is worse, i will never know!
Sun 13/08/00 at 08:33
Regular
Although having all replies on one sheet is better because it cuts down loading time.
Sun 13/08/00 at 08:29
Regular
I have just come back form holiday a couple of days ago and decided to go on the internet and go to the disscusion forums but what has happened? The previously user friendly easy to read site with every thing listed nicely and categorised well has suddenly become an ugly grey and yellow graphical disaster which is harder to use and you cant see what the titles of follow ups are. As far as I am concerned this has made the site worse rather than better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.