GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the Matrix = Brilliant"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:33
Regular
On Friday I rented Enter the Matrix and it is by far the best game I have ever played and I am going to buy it very soon.If you haven't got it already GET IT!!!!

Any Comments
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have rented it, and still am, i think it's fantastice. The focus bit is great, however it is slightly linear. I'm not sure which console to get it on. I've got all three, so any info on the best version would be spectaular.
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Can't be assed to get it if i had the moiney i might get it but i don;t
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Is it also the first game you've ever played?
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You = wrong.
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
I Luv Matrix tis best gam eva. I can go in shooty time and kik peeps in da face w00t, im da 1, you batty boyz kant test me LMAO It ro>
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:20
Regular
It is a great game and I will be getting it as my next purchase. However as the best game ever...
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:35
"Uzi Lover"
My friend, Enter The Matrix is, on the whole, a very average game in my eyes. But if you like it, then I'll leave you and it alone to get on with whatever you were doing.
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ninja Fu Hiya wrote:
> Any Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
On Friday I rented Enter the Matrix and it is by far the best game I have ever played and I am going to buy it very soon.If you haven't got it already GET IT!!!!

Any Comments

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.