GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can't, wait well tough."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/08/00 at 20:27
Regular
So u can't wait until the playstation 2 comes out, well you need to wait alot longer as they have moved the releasted date of the console in europe and america to the end of november.So right now your gagging for the thing aren't u but to bad your have to wait.Hey its not your fault but it is sure sony's fault for thinking that it come take the games industry easy.O'well but you'll probably pay what ever they ask you for as there be a shortage of consoles to europe.Even though europes giving more money out for these consoles than america.Which means that were paying alot more here in Britain than else where which must be ticking people off.But sony will probably pull off a stunt and please every one but i don't certainly know how there going to do it.They might even lower the prices (NOT). Yeah right, all sony will do is say that they'll promise to ship alot more consoles over here.

Did any one remember the last time sony brought out there console the playstation,if so then you'll remember there was a shortage. Some children were even crying about not having a playstation,some even had to go for the sega saturn because there mums would be upset to see that there baby is crying, well hopefully this isn't going to happen again, I sure want to have a sony playstation under my chrisymas tree this year or that will just lower my happyness for sony and its future consoles and games.
Mon 21/08/00 at 23:25
Here is a poem

A console war is in the air,
In the discussions,it's everywhere

ps2 or dolphin are the main two
But just be sure the console you choose
Is the right choice for you

You may be slightly biased
But i just hope you're not
The N64 and psx were BOTH amazing(or have you forgot?)

Now don't insult the other machine
for no reason at all
Coz without any reasons
You're just acting like a fool!

Tigerblade and arty,ant and all the rest
just wait until there's evidence to say which one's the best!

N.L.L.
Mon 14/08/00 at 21:26
nice one tiger blade, you do realize to that hypocrites(i cannot spell) say ninetndo is cartoony! well look at the games you mentoined.hahaha to PSX hippocrites
Mon 14/08/00 at 20:15
What a bunch of babies you lot are.This is boring, boring BOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!.Anyway, I've got better things to do, like walk the dog.
Mon 14/08/00 at 16:17
poems are g@y.......

Perfect Dark, cartoonish, yeah, sure.
Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3, Klonoa, that pig guy etc...Spyro...
Sun 13/08/00 at 20:33
ok you keep your sad poems coming in, we love them!lol. you fight for that damn playstaion all you like, but us nintendoids will kepp coming back at you!!!hahahaha
Sun 13/08/00 at 18:42
Yes good night, and go away. Just read my message on the above forum and you'll see why you're wrong. Why does it look like an ancient record player?? IS THAT THE BEST EXCUSE YOU CAN THINK OF FOR YOU'RE POOR N64 WS**TH S**T'S CARTOONISH GRAPHICS AND S*S**T GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE'S MY POEM!!!

PLAYSTATION 2,
S**T'S THE BEST,
S**T'LL ALWAYS BE BETTER
THAN THE REST,
SO DON'T BE A FOOL,
'COS THE PS2 IS COOL,
SO BUY ONE NOW,
AND SEND THE DOLPHIN DOWN!!!!!!
Sun 13/08/00 at 12:18
what do you people see in the playstation 2? it is the most ugly looking console on planet earth, it looks like an anceint record player! it is not gonna be worth the wait anyway is it? if you want something to wait for.....DOLPHIM.....it will have so many more better games,graphics and won't look aanceint! so under my crimbo tree won't be a palystaion 2, there will be a lovely big hammer with the words 'destroy PX2'!!!!! good night
Sat 12/08/00 at 20:27
So u can't wait until the playstation 2 comes out, well you need to wait alot longer as they have moved the releasted date of the console in europe and america to the end of november.So right now your gagging for the thing aren't u but to bad your have to wait.Hey its not your fault but it is sure sony's fault for thinking that it come take the games industry easy.O'well but you'll probably pay what ever they ask you for as there be a shortage of consoles to europe.Even though europes giving more money out for these consoles than america.Which means that were paying alot more here in Britain than else where which must be ticking people off.But sony will probably pull off a stunt and please every one but i don't certainly know how there going to do it.They might even lower the prices (NOT). Yeah right, all sony will do is say that they'll promise to ship alot more consoles over here.

Did any one remember the last time sony brought out there console the playstation,if so then you'll remember there was a shortage. Some children were even crying about not having a playstation,some even had to go for the sega saturn because there mums would be upset to see that there baby is crying, well hopefully this isn't going to happen again, I sure want to have a sony playstation under my chrisymas tree this year or that will just lower my happyness for sony and its future consoles and games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.