GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Winning Eleven 7 at E3? Gah!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/05/03 at 22:57
Regular
Damn, I'm a little disappointed to find out that there was nothing to be heard of about WE7 at E3.

Those of you following PES/WE will know that WE7 is a little late than first thought, this, in my opinion, will result in an early 2004 release for PES3.

Ah well, might aswell enjoy PES2 now.

*shakes fist at Matt* I know you've got WE6:FE *hiss*
Mon 19/05/03 at 22:57
Regular
"es argh"
Damn, I'm a little disappointed to find out that there was nothing to be heard of about WE7 at E3.

Those of you following PES/WE will know that WE7 is a little late than first thought, this, in my opinion, will result in an early 2004 release for PES3.

Ah well, might aswell enjoy PES2 now.

*shakes fist at Matt* I know you've got WE6:FE *hiss*
Mon 19/05/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I have that along with many patches.
Tue 20/05/03 at 00:40
Regular
I have the GameCube JAP import which is even better than the PS2 version :)
Tue 20/05/03 at 00:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
But the GC Jap import isnt better than the PS2 version with the patches.

Beat that.

:oP
Tue 20/05/03 at 08:47
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I wouldn't like to see WE7 anyway, as we don't have WE6 yet...
Tue 20/05/03 at 11:02
Regular
The GC version already has the player patches :) Beat that! On top of that the graphics were greatly improved and the GC controller was made for this game.
Tue 20/05/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
So its only got *player* patches?

Oh right.

PS2 patches... theres loads of them for many different things including player updates.

Im pretty sure the PS2 version of WE6 with the patches is better than the GC version.

GC cant be updated but there will be a few more updates for the PS2 version as time goes on.

Muahaha.
Tue 20/05/03 at 14:14
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Hercules! wrote:
> So its only got *player* patches?
>
> Oh right.
>
> PS2 patches... theres loads of them for many different things
> including player updates.
>
> Im pretty sure the PS2 version of WE6 with the patches is better than
> the GC version.
>

WE6FE with the newest patches are amazing!!

Even better than what koinami can make, because there are no licencing laws restricting the editors.

No-one is going to make a profit from these patches except kionami. I bought we6fe just because these patches are available.

The newest patch, that's out soon, has 40 teams from prem league and nationwide div 1 & 2, all with authentic kits, names, likenesses and stats taken from Champ Manager 4. All playable in the master league mode.

There are stadiums edited to represent the home ground for 16 of the teams. There are REAL crowd chants, so if your playin as Man utd, your running out at Old trafford, in real kits , with sponsers and the crowd are singing man utd songs.

The ultimate football experience on the ps2 in my opinion.

Wonna cast your eyes over some screenshots?

Here you go:

http://www.we-uk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html
Tue 20/05/03 at 15:15
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
*cough* Erm......"BEAT THAT" i think is the phrase. ;)
Tue 20/05/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*nods*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.