GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And they thought games were bad?!..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 21:20
Regular
Have you seen tha advert on TV for 'Baby-Wee-Wee'?

I've just seen it and it's bloody shocking!

This doll, a representative of a 2-year-old, has a *cough* the size of a bloodyman's finger! I don't quite know what to say about it - it's.... insane! These little girls holding this *cough* as the doll 'wees' into this bowl!

To me, it gives the wrong image, but then i'm way after my time anyway!

But compare this to some games, and the games have Noddy violence compared to the graphic-ness of this advert....

My goodness...
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:20
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Have you seen tha advert on TV for 'Baby-Wee-Wee'?

I've just seen it and it's bloody shocking!

This doll, a representative of a 2-year-old, has a *cough* the size of a bloodyman's finger! I don't quite know what to say about it - it's.... insane! These little girls holding this *cough* as the doll 'wees' into this bowl!

To me, it gives the wrong image, but then i'm way after my time anyway!

But compare this to some games, and the games have Noddy violence compared to the graphic-ness of this advert....

My goodness...
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:22
Regular
I think it looks sick! the first time I saw it I nearly threw up and burst out laughing at the same time!
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Joe_Poly wrote:
> I think it looks sick! the first time I saw it I nearly threw up and burst out
> laughing at the same time!

Me too mate. I have to admit, his genetalia (oops, did I say that outloud just now?) was large for an infant, especially of that age - come on, it's just not realistic, or safe. Maybe it's just because I'm jealous of it, I don't know, nor do I care. This is the strangest topics I've ever read. Cheers. Gaming Guy.
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:32
Regular
I didn't think about how big it was, just did they dare to do this?
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:35
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I'm proud (and VERY relieved, after the descriptions I read) to say I haven't seen this advert, and I pray I never will. I'll have to avoid watching TV in earlier TV slots forever from now on. That shouldn't prove too hard as I don't usually get up early enough to see any of the kids' toys adverts.
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Let me guess...was it from Zapf Creation??
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:40
Regular
It's normally on in the ad breaks for CITV
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:42
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
oh god thats sick as in YUK

My baby wee he makes a pee pee

Sorry bout that

Why do they make thses things. Whats the point. They are unrealistic.

2 year old

mans finger

*ahem*

I don't think so
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Joe_Poly wrote:
> It's normally on in the ad breaks for CITV

Sounds right

people would send thousands of complaints if it was on the BBC

or OH GOD

Big Big C**k

B...B...C

describes that add from what ive heard
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:45
Regular
Lord Semajal wrote:

Why do they make thses things. Whats the point. They are unrealistic.
>

2 year old

mans finger

*ahem*

>I don't think so

Why? He bigger than you? MAke you feel inadequate?

:-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.