GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey, if you wanna insult the PS2, go do it on the Dolphin forum, not here. This is for people like ARTY, Duracell battery man, boss and me."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/08/00 at 18:16
Regular
The PS2 WILL KICK!!! But if the price is £299 I don't see why the Americans get it cheaper. I'll just wait for the price to go down.
Sat 12/08/00 at 18:16
The PS2 WILL KICK!!! But if the price is £299 I don't see why the Americans get it cheaper. I'll just wait for the price to go down.
Sun 13/08/00 at 12:19
the plastation is a rip-of piece of junk and i hope people will soon relize that 300 quid is not the price to pay for an anceint record player!
Sun 13/08/00 at 18:28
I agree with you about the £300 quid thing, but it is not a piece of junk!!! Just wait for MGS2, then you'll see what the PS2 is made of.
Sun 13/08/00 at 18:53
hey not douting the ps2 think its great because of the games that are being developed i am a fan of it..........but its only as good as pc graphics these days like the G-Force graphics card (dogs_boll's)...
But what i object to is the price i own one of the first playstations out it cost me £280 when i can buy one now for £80 whos the sucker then. i aint paying no £299 for nothing especially when the dreamcast is out at half the price and just as good.
Mon 14/08/00 at 16:13
I agree.
Actually, the DC is better because there are more games coming out for it.
PS2 development as almost ceased in Japan because of people not buying games (90% use it as a DVD player) and it isnt the best DVD player...
Sun 20/08/00 at 20:16
Regular
I remember when the Sega Megadrive came out, and that was about £100, everyone was annoyed at the price, but it still sold. How long will it be when we will be paying £1000 for a console? Will anyone buy it? Does anyone care. No? Thought not.
Grix gone South for winter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.