GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote: Multiplayer Method..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/08/00 at 16:24
Regular
Let's have a vote on what people would use more on Dolphin/Starcube/Whatever:

-Online multiplayer
-Split Screen multiplayer
-Console link up multiplayer
Sat 12/08/00 at 16:24
Let's have a vote on what people would use more on Dolphin/Starcube/Whatever:

-Online multiplayer
-Split Screen multiplayer
-Console link up multiplayer
Sat 12/08/00 at 16:43
ok then, i think that having a online multiplayer would be great, but there may be one major problem that is happning on perfect dark, when you have 4 players and 8 simulants, it is very dodgy, yes. so can you imagine how dodgy it will be like playing with millions.
i think the split screen multiplayer is a good and problem free, but maybe is to old now
the last option is the link, this means that you wil have to purchase a link cable(or whateva) but could result in a great multiplayer fun. you could have 8 players(4 on each consloe) which would be great, so i think idea 3 is the best!
Tue 15/08/00 at 23:21
if you have ever played multiplayer over the internet etc. you would have to agree that that way (over the internet) is the best for a few reasons:
1/ you are against different opponents each time leading to a different experience every time.
2/ if your friends are not available or if you have no friends you can still play multiplayer.
3/ you will be playing with a full screen rather than a half or even a quater screen.

the only problems are slow internet connections and online costs (which can get high if you are playing a good game)
Wed 16/08/00 at 21:45
I still prefer the split screen option! how many people are going to buy extra consoles just to play multiplayer? you have to pay to play online! So the split screen method is the best!
Thu 17/08/00 at 12:24
Regular
"not dead"
And the winner is......

.......split screen. Nothing beats getting your mates round and beating them at Nintendo games (or others, but I wouldn't personally know about that). It's more fun to be able to play against some one that you can have a laugh with about it, and heckle them. If really necessary you can accidently on purpose pull there controller lead, causing them to lose control giving you the chance to beat them. After you've finished playing you can also all go down the pub together.
Sun 20/08/00 at 10:12
Maybe Nintendo should just incorporate them all and let the players decide.
Sun 20/08/00 at 19:59
Regular
If you want to pay £300 for something you won't use. Nintendo needs to find the best method so they can keep people happy and keep the price down. Pesonally though, I still believe in spilt screen, but console link up would be good, but you would need to have friends with dolphins and the same game. Grix oot... (scottish out)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.