GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Descussion, the craziest superstar of the WWF?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 18:18
Regular
Through the whole of the WWF history there's been crazy superstars who did the most outrageous thengs that we wouldn't even dream of doing. Through out the WWF history nobody's became superstars because of what they do. For example take the amazing Mick Foley, he based his career on doing the most dangerous things ever, barbed wire 2x4, Hell in a Cell, barbed wire rope matches and throwing metal stuff around. Have a look at Mick Foley today. He is one of, if not the, most loved superstar in the whole of the WWF.

This is basically just a topic for descussions on the craziest wrestlers of all time.

Thanks for reading RiCkOsS
Sun 11/11/01 at 14:41
Mick is crazy, coz i saw clips of him a while ago i a death match i japan with barbe wire and the lot, he won and got a trophy.
Sun 11/11/01 at 14:12
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
There has been a lot of crazy things happening in the WWF in the past 3,4 or 5 years. From Shaun Micheals amazing Hell In A Cell fall, to Shane McMahon's 60 foot drop from the Jumbotron. However, there has to be someone that can top these, someone that does something so devastating day in and day out that he endangers his and others lives. That man I am talking about is Mick Foley.

Mick Foley has "performed" so many stunts and sustained so many injuries that they surpass the region of legibility. From concussions to chainsaw cuts, Mick Foley has seen it all and done it all. Foley started out in 1987 (I think) and made his WWF debut in March 1996, by attacking the Undertaker, at Raw, the night after Wrestlemania 12. From that point, Foley has won 3 titles (I think) and spanned 4 different alter egos. His stunts such as flying off of a Hell In A Cell at King Of The Ring 1998 and his memorable outing with Leatherface in 1991 testament to Mick Foley's toughness. Most men would be dead, crippled, in jail or all 3.

Ok, Foley is tough and he's been in all of the "Big 3" federations, but there are other wrestlers that shouldn't be forgotten.

ECW certainly has it's share of extremists, but there are a few inparticular that revolutionalised this type of sport. Sabu is not known for insane stunts or bumps but known for having a mentality. His "Homocidal, Suicidal, Genocidal" catchphrase says it all. Whenever Sabu is cut or wounded, he glues the cut, to stop the bleeding.

WCW is not known for it's hardcore antics, but there are a few that got away. Such wrestlers as The Mamalukes, Meng and Norman Smiley tried to make WCW Hardcore exciting and they did for a short burst, but it quickly became boring.

If you ask me, Hardcore should stay where it was. WWF are trying to make it Hardcore, just to please the fans, but I find this disheartening. There's nothing I can do about it, but I find myself slowly drifting away from WWF. Maybe I'm just sick of this "Alliance" crap and want some decent, technical matches. Bring Benoit back!

Thanks for reading.
PinPoy.
Sun 11/11/01 at 01:54
crazy- foley,
mentaly crazy- perry saturn
Mon 05/11/01 at 18:35
I dont know weather its crazy or just plain funny, but E+C where funny for there time! and so where DX with shawn!
Sun 04/11/01 at 10:53
Regular
Shane after Backlash
Sun 04/11/01 at 10:03
Regular
Rickoss you have said in my opinion already the craziest superstar, MICK FOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:18
Regular
Through the whole of the WWF history there's been crazy superstars who did the most outrageous thengs that we wouldn't even dream of doing. Through out the WWF history nobody's became superstars because of what they do. For example take the amazing Mick Foley, he based his career on doing the most dangerous things ever, barbed wire 2x4, Hell in a Cell, barbed wire rope matches and throwing metal stuff around. Have a look at Mick Foley today. He is one of, if not the, most loved superstar in the whole of the WWF.

This is basically just a topic for descussions on the craziest wrestlers of all time.

Thanks for reading RiCkOsS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.