GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2-grand theft auto 3 or wwf smackdown3 just bring it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 17:23
Regular
the best game i have ever played with everything in this game and there's a whole lot of missions to complete and it's my best game untile wwf smackdown3 or you decide which is a better game from these two world great title.
Sat 03/11/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I agree - The Smackdown games can be great fun but after playing on GTA 3 nothing comes close!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
GTA3 does it for me! Even though I like the Smackdown series because of its fun and eventive gameplay, just looking at GTA3 is enough to blow you away! Literally!
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
TBN - Your tagline isn't exactly a grammatical masterpiece...!

I think GTA3 is better... the wrestlers in SD3 don't look that good, especially compared to the Raw is War (X-Box) wrestlers... but still... it is a family game - where as GTA3 is very violent!
Sat 03/11/01 at 18:00
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You illiterate slob, your tagline should be "My bike goes fast!!". Jesus Christ, I always thought our schools were poor but that's just pathetic. How old are you?
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:42
Regular
"round the outside"
THERE NOTHING ALIKE SURE THERE BOTH GOOD ,BUT THEIVING is NOTHING LIKE WRESTLING
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Undoubtably, GTA3 is better than SD3:JBI, unless you are a real wrestling nut.
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:23
Regular
the best game i have ever played with everything in this game and there's a whole lot of missions to complete and it's my best game untile wwf smackdown3 or you decide which is a better game from these two world great title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.