GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey anyone played Matrix Reloaded??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
Oh my god Matrix Reloaded is excellent. Well you can climb walls and stuff and dodge bullets when in Matrix mode, but only when your focus is full you can access Matrix mode. Your life can sometimes recharge. In Matrix mode you can do excellent stuff and you can actually see the bullets coming at you. As to that fact you can dodge them very simply. You can jump further in Matrix mode as me and my friend found out. Also if you are going to play you must do this to make things better:

Make a file with the girl

Make a file with the boy

The reason for this is that they both do different things in the game. Like when you are the girl and it comes to the car mission she drives whereas the boy he just gets a big, fat machine gun and shoots the police and blows up their cars. Well the game is wicked and it with definetely bring you plesure, if you hate shooting games dont worry I do to but this is wicked and you will love it. Try and borrow it from someone or from a shop (rent). Well thats it from me and remember check out the game =)
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:13
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
wat ya mean electronic ??
Thu 22/05/03 at 15:23
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Mc.Snake wrote:
"have you got any good names? We have one origionaly. It is eXtreme gaming (the x is a weird style but its wicked) has anyone got any other names like games heaven."

For a multi games magazine you could call it "MULTI PLAYER" or "MULTI GAMER", but 'eXtreme gaming' sounds good, too.

Is it going to be an electronic magazine for download like what IGN have, Or a real magazine?
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:37
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Now for my last point I think that some people m,ight not like the game but others do, I have said this and I have said it again. Me and my friend are currently working on a magazine, have you got any good names? We have one origionaly. It is eXtreme gaming (the x is a weird style but its wicked) has anyone got any other names like games heaven.
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:32
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Hmm, probably it will get worn out and be left in the dirt by its owners and not be played. But then again people might get angry and not be able to finish it and try and try and try. Well for now I think it is very, very, very good. Soon there will be another movie and a game to follow and Matrix will just be a game of the past!!
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:14
"period drama"
So long .... *chuckles*
I've seen longer *expletive*'s on snails.

As for the game, I'm thinking it will quickly become overly repetitious.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:22
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
bump

bumpity bump
Wed 21/05/03 at 12:53
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Trades description act!! "Enter The Matrix"!
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:30
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Sorry every body that my message/post was so long but there was so much to say and im still busting to say more =( oh well BUMP
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Oh my god Matrix Reloaded is excellent. Well you can climb walls and stuff and dodge bullets when in Matrix mode, but only when your focus is full you can access Matrix mode. Your life can sometimes recharge. In Matrix mode you can do excellent stuff and you can actually see the bullets coming at you. As to that fact you can dodge them very simply. You can jump further in Matrix mode as me and my friend found out. Also if you are going to play you must do this to make things better:

Make a file with the girl

Make a file with the boy

The reason for this is that they both do different things in the game. Like when you are the girl and it comes to the car mission she drives whereas the boy he just gets a big, fat machine gun and shoots the police and blows up their cars. Well the game is wicked and it with definetely bring you plesure, if you hate shooting games dont worry I do to but this is wicked and you will love it. Try and borrow it from someone or from a shop (rent). Well thats it from me and remember check out the game =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.