GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pokemon sapphire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Wed 21/05/03 at 10:42
Regular
im stuck i dont know what to do i have the cut and flash, i have delivered the letter and the parts i dont know what to do next?
Thu 29/05/03 at 12:38
Regular
"mini that is"
thanx for all your help i tried to vote for u but i cant because im a newbie even thought i have been with special reserve for 175 days
Thu 29/05/03 at 11:14
Regular
FFS Clubman, stop asking all these questions. I didn't have any problem with none of the gym leaders, I always used the pokemon I got from the start along with 2 others. Their levels were just so high I didn't need to go get a rock pokemon to beat an electric one. So my advice to you is LEVEL UP.
Thu 29/05/03 at 09:59
Regular
"mini that is"
what is the best pokemon to use against the gym with the twwo sisters in it one has a sun the other has the moon pokemon, i just keep getting beaten no matter what i try
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:06
Regular
"mini that is"
YES IT DOES
Tue 27/05/03 at 11:34
Regular
"mini that is"
what the hell do you do on the abandoned ship?
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Shut. Up.
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:34
Regular
"mini that is"
what do u use poke blocks for?
Fri 23/05/03 at 11:16
Regular
"mini that is"
what is the best one to use to fight electric pokemon?
Thu 22/05/03 at 14:55
Regular
"mini that is"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> A ground or fighting type Pokemon, or rock.

what is the best pokemon to use i have tried a ghost bet the get electrocuted
Thu 22/05/03 at 14:29
Regular
A ground or fighting type Pokemon, or rock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.