GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is any one a super mega boffin for newish released games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 21/05/03 at 11:18
Regular
I am stuck on The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker but it isn't a problem easily solved. I have checked my guide in a magazine I have looked on the Special reserve walkthroughs and I also have looked on www.gamefaqs.com. I am up to the wind temple to fully recharge my sword and I freed makar from his cell and then I got stuck as to where to go. I thaught that if I saved the game quited and then started it again I would be at the begining of the temple with makar. But it turns out that makar has gone. I have searched everywhere I can and I have looked on my map for the temple but I can't see any purple arrow which indicates makar's location. I have gone back to the deku island and looked in the place I first found him but I couldn't see him. I even tried playing the wind god's tune but that didn't work either. Has any one who has played Wind Waker experienced this problem and if so what can be done? I am hoping I will not have to start all over again beacuse It took me ages to get all my heart pieces and maps and I even have a few triforce maps. Pus I have compleeted the mini trading quest. So that is why I don't want to have to restart it all over again and would be very greatful for any advice to solve my problem. I even tried emailing one person who wrote up a brilliant review but it couldn't be sent. Please can some one help?
Fri 23/05/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I have been able to locate makar but I cant seem to find him on the floor he is on.
Thu 22/05/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh. :D
Thu 22/05/03 at 09:47
Regular

I hate you!

You're so unfair!!!

Please can I have a jam sandwich?
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:14
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> Did someone ask for a super mega boffin?
>
>
> Then why the hell did Edgy answer? :D

:cD :cP
Wed 21/05/03 at 18:51
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Hercules! wrote:
> Pa
>
> ra
>
> gra
>
> phs.

I second this.

Motion.

:D
Wed 21/05/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Ok. Thanks for the help. I will try it and post if I am sucessful or not.
Wed 21/05/03 at 13:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He should still be in his cell, after freeing him i think you jump makaar down the central coloumn, have him plant a couple of trees down here and then the propeller will start up generating a vast amount of wind every 10 seconds or so.
Wed 21/05/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Did someone ask for a super mega boffin?

Then why the hell did Edgy answer? :D
Wed 21/05/03 at 12:35
Regular
Go into each room in the wind temple and play the command melody (or whatever it is).

If he's in that room, you'll be able to control him - and therefore know where he is.

He should be in the last room you were with him before saving and loading.
Wed 21/05/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Pa

ra

gra

phs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.