GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dr Duck? want another burnout race?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Wed 21/05/03 at 13:44
Regular
another burnout race dr?
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:54
Regular
The convertable?

That's what I usually go for (in yellow :^) ), sometimes for a time attack I go with the muscle or the other one you have to unlock, just to squeeze that bit more speed out
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:47
Regular
"8==="
what car did you use? I used the nippy sports car one (like a mazda)
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:37
Regular
Yep, playing normally is fun enough, but having to push for your best time makes it that much better. Every crash seems so much more important...
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:31
Regular
"8==="
Icarus wrote:
> I know, but watching two people posting their times just doesn't seem
> fun for the players.

On the contrary. Knowing my time's going on here has made me drive like a bat out of hell. I broke loads of my records and had a mental time. It was fun
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
If you want to organise some races with a few more players try starting something in the Burnout 2 gamefaqs.com forum

I did it with Moto GP3 (PS2) and have races every week with about 5 other players from UK, USA and Malaysia - take a look

http://s2.cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.asp?board=16962
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Hedfix wrote:

>
> Not yet, B2 has an online scoring system on xbox. but online play: not
> yet.

Can someone post the URL so I can take a look please - are the times password related ?
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:05
I know, but watching two people posting their times just doesn't seem fun for the players.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Online eh? That would be good. Mind you the games brilliant anyway.
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:50
This post reminds me of how good Burnout 2 online would be.
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:20
Regular
Hmm. May have been pretty easy to finish the championship mode in Burnout, but I found it's just one of those games you keep coming back to.
Plus getting the fastest times on Time Attack is flippin' impossible...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.