GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yet another question.....sorry guys =cD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/07 at 22:47
Regular
I recall that before the lay-out of freeola was changed, it said below each method of winning how many awards a week were given out because of them. So for cheats, walkthroughs and another thing, one award was given out a week and then for website design or something they were giving out 2 GAD's a week. Has this all changed now?
Sun 22/04/07 at 19:05
Regular
"eat toast!"
of course not. They're not going to give it away that easily. Only if its worthy of winning. Just because there was only one doesn't guarentee it wins. So you'll have to make it at least half decent to win.
Sun 22/04/07 at 18:59
Regular
So if someone wrote this for a certain game "Kill the boss and run through the last door in the last level to complete the game" in the walkthrough section, and no one posted another walkthrough for the whole week, that person would win for the sake of 2 lines?
Sun 22/04/07 at 18:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
correct. I would write a walkthrough but ideas are hard to come by these days. Plus theres far too much work at uni still left to be done.
Sun 22/04/07 at 17:23
Regular
Are u sure? But what if no one posts a walkthrough for the whole week? Then one of the GAD's in the week wont be won?
Sun 22/04/07 at 16:33
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
They just changed the layout, everything is the same.

And I want a GAD for my birthday!
Its next Friday.....
Sat 21/04/07 at 22:47
Regular
I recall that before the lay-out of freeola was changed, it said below each method of winning how many awards a week were given out because of them. So for cheats, walkthroughs and another thing, one award was given out a week and then for website design or something they were giving out 2 GAD's a week. Has this all changed now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.