GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Master challenge between time crisis2 and silent scope2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 12:23
Regular
back story
time crisis2 and the more recent crisis zone have all been coin up smaches for namco the orginal time crisis port was a big hit on the psone in 1998 introducing the accurate g-con controller to gamers more used to the traditional to gamers more used to the traditional hit and miss light guns that often refused to work properly if more than a few feet away from the screen tc2 has been a long time coming to console,but the graphical improvments between the ps2 and coin up versions are hugh.

Anybody who likes games will like this so could anyone who came to this forum could anyone say which is a better game and why wait for silent scope2 or which of them both is better game than the other game.
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:23
Regular
back story
time crisis2 and the more recent crisis zone have all been coin up smaches for namco the orginal time crisis port was a big hit on the psone in 1998 introducing the accurate g-con controller to gamers more used to the traditional to gamers more used to the traditional hit and miss light guns that often refused to work properly if more than a few feet away from the screen tc2 has been a long time coming to console,but the graphical improvments between the ps2 and coin up versions are hugh.

Anybody who likes games will like this so could anyone who came to this forum could anyone say which is a better game and why wait for silent scope2 or which of them both is better game than the other game.
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:34
Time Crisis 2 is much better that Silent Scope 2 i've played demos of both TC2 is fast furious good gfx and u can use that lovely new g-con2 in all it's blue glory with it.
Where as SS2 is slow,boring and u can't use a light gun.
TC2 also got 8/10 in OPS2.
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:58
Regular
I would say the same thing but there's no different in these games like cool shotting for both the games,and you totally right with one thing that is the gun is totally cool to play with.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:38
Regular
"  "
Time crisis is better as u can use a gun...i mean, whats the point on having a shooter like SS2 when u don't even have a gun? its ointless.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:48
Regular
"Touched!"
I would also go for TC2, the graphics are great and most of all its FUN, unlick SS2 which has bland graphics, poor textures, and its just no fun
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:57
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I would definetely go for TIme Crisis 2. SS has got unresponsive controls and the graphics arent as good as TC2
Sun 13/06/10 at 14:19
Regular
I will be running a Bog-A-Ten game on Saturday instead of the Back of Beyond game previously advertised.
If any members have suitable figures or boats they are asked to bring them along. The setting is VSF or Colonial in 25mm, figure groups are a leader plus three supporters or cannon fodder or dino nibbles; as they are sometimes called. Boats are anything suitable that can carry the four crew and are usually 6" to 8" long.
If anyone wants to put on another game they are more than welcome. The Bog A Ten game is dependent on the number of boats available. I think we have five or six so far.
Sun 13/06/10 at 23:31
Regular
Sounds fun. I might try and build a boat ... maybe even paint a few figures :)
Tue 22/06/10 at 10:58
Regular
Cheers for putting on the game Mike, really enjoyed it, even though no gold for me :-(

I'll work on my steamship. I think I'll plank the whole thing and add steps and rails....and a gun on the front :)

Can I have "anti-bog-a-ten" nets too?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.