GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the Matrix - PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Thu 22/05/03 at 14:38
Regular
Despite what any reviews say, this game is quality...however I'm stuck and need a little helping hand.

How do i defeat the chopper (Playing as Ghost), as i end up getting my a** kicked by serveral police who come through the room and don't actually know what i should be doing!
Fri 23/05/03 at 10:23
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Hmm that was tricky. I cant really remember it that clearly. I think you just have to go up by ducking. Then you hide behind something (will on your knees) and then turn round the object and shoot and then hide back again. I think that is the mission im thinking of.
Fri 23/05/03 at 08:35
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Nice one....got past that bit...but now i'm stuck on the airport tower part where you have to make the path clear for that other guy to escape, I kill the guy in the tower and then the people on the stairs, go onto that ledge and start shooting at the people on the other building, but I then seem to just die for some reason!
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:18
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Ha!! Easy you must hide behind the water fountain and beat up the men straight away and go into matrix mode when needed, you need to go into Matrix mode when shopoting at the helicopter, all you do is repeat this. I have to admit it is hard but I got the hang of it after 2 tries, just do what I say. =)
Thu 22/05/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Despite what any reviews say, this game is quality...however I'm stuck and need a little helping hand.

How do i defeat the chopper (Playing as Ghost), as i end up getting my a** kicked by serveral police who come through the room and don't actually know what i should be doing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.