GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well....I dont want to say anything"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3049609.stm
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3049609.stm
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What matters is the games they make though, and how much I enjoy them.

Not the profit ratios and all this other rubbish. Yes, it matters in a way, as this money can be used to fund new products and the like, but just now, a company of Nintendo's stature probably aren't affected much at all.

And "The demise of the GameCube"? No, I really don't think so.

Do we see Xbox sales figures? I'm sure GameCube is about the same, having done better in Japan (apparently).
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:55
Regular
"the burning sky"
Same here; i dont care if others think it is rubbish - we are getting good games and they are the ones missing out!
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:57
Regular
Seen it in the Nintendo forum.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:08
Regular
I don't understand why Goatboy takes so much intrest in Nintendo's profits when he quite obviously has no actual intrest in the company as a gamer.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Stop baiting people Goatboy, it should be beneath you.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ha!
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
As much as I love my Gamecube I have to admit that things are looking bad for Nintendo at the moment. Fortunatly Nintendo don't have the reputation for diting a console just because it goes through a bad patch. I think they will support the game cube for as long as they can.

If the worst comes to the worst there are still at least 10 games that I own that I haven't played through yet because I haven't had the time. From what I have played of these games they are fantastic, so I'm not complaining. I bought the X-Box for one game, and I can't find another I like. I'm certainly happy to have bought my Gamecube for 10 fabtastic games.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh, F(Insert letters) what everyone else says. I like it. They make good games. End.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:35
Regular
It's all about the games.
And something about microsoft losing money each time they sell a X-box?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.