GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Expressss yourrr love forrr Cafffffeine here (Hedfix's new low)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 18:10
Regular
Tell me how much you love your cup of cha(?). Caffeine dependents unite!
And yes I have had WAY too much caffeine just now!

Explains a lot doesn't it?

Now where's my cup.....
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:10
Regular
"8==="
Tell me how much you love your cup of cha(?). Caffeine dependents unite!
And yes I have had WAY too much caffeine just now!

Explains a lot doesn't it?

Now where's my cup.....
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yeah, I love caffene, it makes me stay awake and spend less hours of my life sleeping and lets me waste them in front of the tv or the 'puter.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Light of the world"
I literally can't usually go an hour without havin a cup...not purposely but jus habit. I bored i make myself a cup of tea - Im not addicted HONEST!

*rolls up and smokes tea leaves*

HONEST!
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:34
Regular
"cachoo"
I hate coffee. The only part I like of it is the last bit.. but thats just usually full of kettle crap..

I'm addicted to Coke.. bad stuff.. I think I'm immune to it now.. honestly.
It doesn't keep me awake at all anymore, no more hypes.. nothing.. :(

Need to find something stronger.
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I tend to have around 3 cups of coffee each day, but when I have a cup I like it STRONG.

I remember back at school a few friends and I used to make tea and coffee for the old people on a Friday lunchtime, so we were aloud to have some too. We used to use all the left over sugar and make it with about 7 spoonfuls of coffee granules and see who could drink the most before they became to hyper (it was like drinking highly caffeinated syrup); it made our next lesson (geography) very interesting indeed.
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:41
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Ms NY wrote:
> I hate coffee. The only part I like of it is the last bit.. but thats
> just usually full of kettle crap..
>
> I'm addicted to Coke.. bad stuff.. I think I'm immune to it now..
> honestly.
> It doesn't keep me awake at all anymore, no more hypes.. nothing..
> :(
>
> Need to find something stronger.

Try Jif
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Isn't it called Cif now?
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I went to China last October with the School douring Half Term. I needed to do Homework on the 'plane, so i went to starbucks and ordered my first ever coffee- a late.

It was nice actually. I made it rather milky. I got on the aeroplane, about halfaway through I started to feel tired. So I called the Chinese hostess (China Air :D) and asked for coffee.

"Milk? NO, we have no milk? What is milk?"

I swear I am never EVER going to have black coffee again. I was awake the whole flight(Takes 8 hours to get to China, and our flight departed at Midnight.

Boredom meter was off the scale.
Sat 24/05/03 at 01:48
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Too much caffeine is a very bad thing, I've drunk too much a couple of times whilst doing coursework all night, it made me shiver uncontrollably and I couldn't focus on what I was doing. Not great when you have a big project due in the next day!
Sat 24/05/03 at 09:14
Regular
"I'm Great."
I drank about 8 mugs one night just because I was stressed out. Let's just say that I had major trouble getting to sleep and it felt as if my heart was going a lot faster than it should of been. Now I must go for my morning coffee.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.