GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"thinking of buying......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 18:28
Regular
enter the matrix game for the ps2. can you tell me wether it is any good?

thanks
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Festivus!"
That should have read...

'Apparently all you have played are army men games and Santa Claus Saves the Earth for GBA (which I won a long time ago)'
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:27
"!Basement Clucking!"
Heres the thing about ETM. Once the novelty of the running up walls etc wears off the game sucks. The hacking part is as boring as hell, the missions are all the same, even with 2 storys/players the game is still pretty short, the story sint an actually story rather a collection of events that sometimes hold relevence to the story. Basically i would rent it out for a week, if you have a fair bit of spare time for a week you can do everything in it and be done with it by then.
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Festivus!"
EL Robin wrote:
> No, get it, it is the best game i have ever played i would say, and i
> have played loads of games...
> BUY IT!!!

Apparently all Army Men games and the GBA 'Santa saves the earth' (which i won a long time ago...
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Robin is not to be trusted.
He steals old women's shawls.
Thu 22/05/03 at 19:16
No, get it, it is the best game i have ever played i would say, and i have played loads of games...
BUY IT!!!
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:36
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
cheers for that
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Avoid.

Apparently.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:28
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
enter the matrix game for the ps2. can you tell me wether it is any good?

thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.