GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sr Free gifts again"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 19:44
Regular
Well, SR seem to outdo themselves everytime a new magazine arrives on my doorstep. This time they have an even better selection than before, with link leads for GBAs (essential if you know anyone else with a GBA), plus the nifty light shield advance (got one of those, lights the screen nicely, but eats batteries for breakfast) But the best bit is that now they've got a PSX/PS2 steering wheel! Yes, a FREE STEERING WHEEL!!! Although the bloke on the end of the line said it would (probably) work with GT3, I have my doubts, but who cares, it's free!

I was impressed and I had been waiting for DC Furfighters for ages, so I phoned to see where that was. Apparently, it's now unavailable, so I swapped it for the steering wheel. Made me happy, so I ordered a Logic 3 battery pack for my GBA (so that I don't run out of batteries with that Lightshield Advance!) SR have another order from me, and deservedly so.

Oh, and you're obviously working these phone guys too hard, the bloke on the other end sounded tired!
Sun 04/11/01 at 14:49
Regular
Guy must be an idiot, look at his tagline.

Frickin moron
Sun 04/11/01 at 14:47
Regular
OBS, change your username now unless you want to be called a whole load of names that we're not ment to say on this board.

I'm saying this for your own safety.

Infact, why would anyone want to use that evil twisted blokes name as their username on a UK board?
Sun 04/11/01 at 14:46
Regular
Me thinks someone needs to change their name.

Are you really that frickin stupid?
Sun 04/11/01 at 14:43
Pro Evo wrote:
> I have 15 reddies to use!!

Now what shall i get....The new steering
> wheel,hmm, the chair, maybe.

Any ideas?

Please tell me what a reddie is, they sound cool.
Sat 03/11/01 at 13:38
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have 15 reddies to use!!

Now what shall i get....The new steering wheel,hmm, the chair, maybe.

Any ideas?
Sat 03/11/01 at 13:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
A steering wheel??! If it works with GT3, I'm getting it! I've got 4 reddies, just one more to go...
Sat 03/11/01 at 10:19
"possibly impossible"
Joe_Poly wrote:
> I need one more reddie, maybee I'll buy F Zero advance next

Good choice, although Bomberman Tournament comes highly recommended, especially if you like playing link games. You don't even need two copies of the game!
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:10
Regular
I need one more reddie, maybee I'll buy F Zero advance next
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:04
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Those reddies annoy me. I always lose the receipts from my previous purchases before I've saved up enough reddies for a free gift.

I've been a member of SR since they started the reddies things, but I've yet to claim a gift from them...

Technically, my membership ran out a year ago, too (thought I'd let it seeing as you don't have to be a member these days.)
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:57
I was thinking more along the lines of a certain percentage off a game of your choice, say 30% for example, some of the free gifts i either already have or i just don't want (but there sure are a lot of games i want!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.