GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone that wants it..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 22:38
Regular
Hey for anyone that wants Enter the Matrix (ps2) go to Tesco (only in the UK I think) and they are selling it for £28.99. Im getting it since im not going on the French Trip and all my friends are. :(
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:10
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Mr Lover Man wrote:
> It's a fair point, far too often people are willing to just write
> someone off, think that they're more intellectual, and just put the
> boot in and generally put them down...but it takes a far better person
> to say something nice..and it requires brain-power which some people
> clearly haven't got which is why they do it E.G
>
> It's far easier to say, "you're talking rubbish you idiot"
>
> than to say "I think you have made some good points, but there
> may be a problem with the theory behind it, I think that you could
> probably rework it..."

See once again there is kindness and a lot of intelligence up in the house : )
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
It's a fair point, far too often people are willing to just write someone off, think that they're more intellectual, and just put the boot in and generally put them down...but it takes a far better person to say something nice..and it requires brain-power which some people clearly haven't got which is why they do it E.G

It's far easier to say, "you're talking rubbish you idiot"

than to say "I think you have made some good points, but there may be a problem with the theory behind it, I think that you could probably rework it..."
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:59
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Oops im sorry for some mistakes like the spelling ones and the part that made no sense sorry.
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:57
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
You see this is what I like, helpful people. Some people just criticise what I say, the reason they do this is because they know what the word is (in this case it is SR) but they only say stuff like

your so dumb

oh my god you should know by now

u stupid imbecile you know nothing your such a lower standards than me HA.

But not people on this site. I have to say though they did used to do it. That is the reason I stopped going on this site but now im good and people will need a pretty darn good excuse to shatter my hobby of wrting in the forums and chatting, really we are all sivilising with eachother. You know what I think that everyone will say

what are you chatting about/what? oh just shut up

Well thats what im thinking now but I just had to make my point thanks for reading it.
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:47
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
Mr Lover Man wrote:
> Yeah SR is just Special Reserve abbreviated

Ahh ok thank you.
Fri 23/05/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Yeah SR is just Special Reserve abbreviated
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:10
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
is SR speacial reserve?? I never used to go on this site I just signed up and left. I came back yesterday. So I dont know much, whats SR??
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Jive wrote:
> SR don't seem to like people posting up where you can buy items
> cheaper.

A simple solution would be to be cheaper/more competitive themselves and then we wouldn't mention or buy games cheaper elsewhere!
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:01
"!Basement Clucking!"
Nah you order, give your card details and address and then await your purchase. But i only advise buying from sites you trust like SR or amazon. You know big sites that you know are genuine. You can never be too safe.
Fri 23/05/03 at 11:58
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
So what happens when you buy off the net? So you just order it and give them your address, they deliver, you sign and then you give them the money and they give you what you ordered right??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.