GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mech Assault - Your Opinion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 23:33
Regular
Waddya think, any cop?
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:33
Regular
Waddya think, any cop?
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:39
Regular
Can't stand Mech games.
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
I got it when it came out and thought it was good for a while
(bout 15 mins) then got bored! The graphics were overated too!!
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Good game in my opinion. Depends what areas of it you'll be using. The single player mode is ok, but it won't keep you occupied for all that long. The real strength of the game comes on XBox Live.
Especially now that there are a bunch of downloads to grab such as new mechs, arenas and capture the flag mode. ;-)
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Especially now that there are a bunch of downloads to grab such as new
> mechs, arenas and capture the flag mode. ;-)

Cool capture the Flag. I have to actually load up XBox live and grab that. I have the 2 levels and 2 Mechs that came out in Feb. Is there anything else?
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Theres also another 2 mechs - Loki and Hellbringer. Plus 2 maps which I think can only e played in capture the flag - Midtown Madness and Desert Storm.
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Theres also another 2 mechs - Loki and Hellbringer. Plus 2 maps which
> I think can only e played in capture the flag - Midtown Madness and
> Desert Storm.

Have to get them over the weekend then. Really annoying though as I have to change the MTU and RWIN values for my internet connection. My current values are the best for normal PC use but with XBox Live I use to have trouble signing into Download Content. Hope I can get in without changing the values.

On a different note is there anything else for Splinter Cell, Unreal or Ghost Recon?
Sat 24/05/03 at 09:00
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
Unreal championship has four new maps and a patch to turn off the AA, so no more choppy framerates
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Not that I know of Adrian - the only Splinter Cell thing available is the one mission thats been put up. Might have to try Toejam & Earl 3 later in case somethings up for download. ;-)

Am I the only one who wants to tie the bloke who invented pop up to a post, pull his guts out and slap him round the face with them, then kick him repeatedly in the balls till he dies screaming his way out of the world ?

Sodding pop up, I hate it !!!!
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:55
Regular
Maybe you can download a good game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.