GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Fusion HELP URGENT..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 10:54
Regular
I've got every power-up but one. I've been trying to getit for ages but I don't know how. Can anyone help? It's the Power Bomb power-up, found in the biggest room in Sector 6. How do you get? PLEASE HELP.
Sat 24/05/03 at 12:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Thanks god the emURJENCY is over, I was worried for my safety, and the safety of others for quite a short while.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Omnipresent"
AfroJoe wrote:
> locky1133 wrote:
> Also, if you could recommend ANY GBA game, which one?
>
> ---
>
> Mario Kart: Super Circuit
> OR
> Advance Wars

Had both of those but got rid of 'em. Like Advance Wars back, though. Got that power-up, I wasn't reading the walkthrough to get it literally enough. The emerjency is over. I don't need help urjuntly anymore.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:36
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Is your GBA going to self-destruct if you don't receive your help URJUNTLY?
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:17
Regular
oh crap, u were referring to metroid FUSION not prime... ignore my comment below
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It is URJUNT that you get Advance Wars and it's sequel.
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
locky1133 wrote:
> Also, if you could recommend ANY GBA game, which one?

---

Mario Kart: Super Circuit
OR
Advance Wars
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
locky1133 wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Check out www.gamefaqs.com
>
> I scanned it but I wanted a first-person explanation. Also, if you
> could recommend ANY GBA game, which one?

Golden sun.
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:18
Regular
Power Bomb power-up? You mean the one in the Phazon Mines - in the room with the s**tealth cloaked Drone? Well after you kill the Drone (he's a tricky little sh*t if you dont have Wave Spreader or X-Ray goggles) the Power Bomb power-up you get after completing the maze.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Omnipresent"
cookie monster wrote:
> Check out www.gamefaqs.com

I scanned it but I wanted a first-person explanation. Also, if you could recommend ANY GBA game, which one?
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Check out www.gamefaqs.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.