GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My own free online game (PLEASE READ!)"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/06/10 at 06:33
Regular
Hi all!

I am proud to announce I have just released my first online game! I have been working on this game for a VERY long time. In fact I started the specifications over 25 months ago and testing started over a year ago and now we are finally ready and have just opened the doors to people of the public..............phew!

Basically you take on the role of a ruler of a city in the middle ages, build up your infrastructure, setup trades, connect roads and build up your military for expansion. The game is TOTALLY free and was designed so that you do not need to spend much time per day on it, a few minutes is enough and is orientated more towards mature players rather than kids.

The game is very "community" orientated, meaning that it revolves around being part of a group or in this case a "clan". Several other forums have shown interest and are already setting up their own groups in the game, so it will get VERY interesting VERY fast, maybe you guys can make your own clan in the game?

Here is the game link:

http://www.lordempires.com

Your input is appreciated!

PS: Please be patient, as I said we are still in beta, so there is several additions on the way still, if you have any ideas or suggestions you can post those in the game forums.
Fri 11/06/10 at 16:45
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
To save me the trouble of typing it I have copied from wiki..

"In 1953, Chelsea's crest was changed to an upright blue lion looking backwards and holding a staff.

This crest was based on elements in the coat of arms of the Metropolitan Borough of Chelsea with the "lion rampant regardant" taken from the arms of then club president Viscount Chelsea.

The staff from the Abbots of Westminster, former Lords of the Manor of Chelsea.

It also featured three red roses, to represent England, and two footballs"
Fri 11/06/10 at 16:04
Regular
"How Ironic"
Well a stick then :P I don't know what it is, but I know it holds a stick.
Fri 11/06/10 at 13:51
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
A weird bishops staff.....? Do some research sir!

Its still close enough to be it though, regardless of having stuff removed. Incidentally the mouth is also open...
Fri 11/06/10 at 13:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
Nah your lion holds a weird bishop's staff :P
Fri 11/06/10 at 12:20
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Haha awesome. I like the way the logo is the Chelsea badge. Gets my vote :D
Thu 10/06/10 at 19:24
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> "Lord Empires is one of the best free online browser
> games"
>
> Please don't go down to route of every game ever created and
> just lie about what it's like. How can you claim it to be one of
> the best free online browser games if you're in the beta stage?
> I'm not going to sign up until you can give me some figures to
> back this up :)

ROFL >.< I remember making games like this back in the day (like a few days ago).
Thu 10/06/10 at 18:57
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> "Lord Empires is one of the best free online browser
> games"
>
> Please don't go down to route of every game ever created and
> just lie about what it's like. How can you claim it to be one of
> the best free online browser games if you're in the beta stage?
> I'm not going to sign up until you can give me some figures to
> back this up :)

I fear, my leige, that patience is a requirement here....rather akin to that required by a 'sniper' :¬))
Thu 10/06/10 at 18:48
Regular
"How Ironic"
"Lord Empires is one of the best free online browser games"

Please don't go down to route of every game ever created and just lie about what it's like. How can you claim it to be one of the best free online browser games if you're in the beta stage? I'm not going to sign up until you can give me some figures to back this up :)
Thu 10/06/10 at 06:33
Regular
Hi all!

I am proud to announce I have just released my first online game! I have been working on this game for a VERY long time. In fact I started the specifications over 25 months ago and testing started over a year ago and now we are finally ready and have just opened the doors to people of the public..............phew!

Basically you take on the role of a ruler of a city in the middle ages, build up your infrastructure, setup trades, connect roads and build up your military for expansion. The game is TOTALLY free and was designed so that you do not need to spend much time per day on it, a few minutes is enough and is orientated more towards mature players rather than kids.

The game is very "community" orientated, meaning that it revolves around being part of a group or in this case a "clan". Several other forums have shown interest and are already setting up their own groups in the game, so it will get VERY interesting VERY fast, maybe you guys can make your own clan in the game?

Here is the game link:

http://www.lordempires.com

Your input is appreciated!

PS: Please be patient, as I said we are still in beta, so there is several additions on the way still, if you have any ideas or suggestions you can post those in the game forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.