GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champs leage draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 14:04
Regular
Champions League Second Group Phase, full draw:

Group A: Bayern Munich, Nantes, Man Utd, Boavista.

Group B: Barcelona, Liverpool, Galatasaray, Roma.

Group C: Real Madrid, Panathinaikos, FC Porto, Sparta Prague

Group D: Juventus, Deportivo La Coruna, Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen

In my View, Liverpool are out:D

Arsenal aint got a chance:D

And Man Utd are gonna have a tough time too:(

What a competition this year hey?
Fri 02/11/01 at 14:04
Regular
Champions League Second Group Phase, full draw:

Group A: Bayern Munich, Nantes, Man Utd, Boavista.

Group B: Barcelona, Liverpool, Galatasaray, Roma.

Group C: Real Madrid, Panathinaikos, FC Porto, Sparta Prague

Group D: Juventus, Deportivo La Coruna, Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen

In my View, Liverpool are out:D

Arsenal aint got a chance:D

And Man Utd are gonna have a tough time too:(

What a competition this year hey?
Fri 02/11/01 at 15:07
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I have to say, as a United fan, (sort of) we have got the easiest draw of the three English teams. I think Liverpool and Arsenal are both up against it. But Man U can certainly go through, of all the group winners I would say Nantes were the weakest, and Boavista are certainly one of the weakest teams still in the competition. Liverpool are going to be up against it, but beat both Barca and Roma on the way to the UEFA cup last season, so its definitely possible. However, I have to say I don't fancy Arsenal to stay in past this stage. That is one tough group!
Fri 02/11/01 at 15:48
Regular
You shoudnt underestimate Nantes. They topped a group packed with the talent of PSV, Lazio and Galatasary.

They beat PSV 4-1 at home and Lazio 3-1 in Rome.
Fri 02/11/01 at 15:52
Regular
"I love Dave music"
That's a fair point, I'm just happy to get them instead of Real!!
Fri 02/11/01 at 16:02
"High polygon count"
As an Arsenal fan, I think I can safely say:

We're stuffed.

Barring some miraculous turn-around in our away form, we don't have a hope.

Even our home form hasn't been great, though at least we managed to win all our home games. I can't even see that happening in the next group, unless the entire team pull their collective finger out.
Fri 02/11/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think Liverpool have a great chance - Look how we coped with both Barcelona and Roma last year in the UEFA cup!!
I think we can do it again!!
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:05
liverpool have got the 'luxury' of being in the group of death this year. it'd be a great effort if they do get through that. man utd do have the easier of the groups of all the english teams i feel which is fair seeing as they've always been in hard groups the last few years but to have any chance of winning the competition this season one thing needs to be sorted out - the defence
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:36
*Sorry, I am talkig about the UEFA Cup to start off with*

I currently live 12 miles from Ipswich, and there match against Milan in the UEFA cup has got every one in the area buzzing. To be honest, Ipswich are going to get hammered, but it is going to be weird to have people like Ronaldo and Christian Vieri in Suffolk.

*OK Champ League stuff now*

I think that Liverpool are going to have such a tough ride in this group, but the teams that are in that group are all able of qualifying (the most honourable thing an Evertonian has ever said about Liverpool). Arsenal will have to refind their lost form if not they will be taking the long walk back home. And Man United, they seem to have got the luck of the draw this time round, easy qualification should be within their grasp. But with Barthez's blunders, you really never know!
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
How come Liverpool had the best record out of the english clubs in round one, we remained unbeaten and won our group yet we end up with the most difficult group??
It doesnt make sense!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:21
Regular
man u have it easy united got the best draw actually possible their grroup is easy
liverpool and arsenal are both out

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.