GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Change your ingame clock on Gold and Silver"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 13:12
Regular
Ice blaster has told me a neat trick to change your clock on Gold and Silver heres what you do:

On the title screen press down+select+B

It will ask for your password head over to www.bruisebrothers.f2s.com

read through the instructions on screen and you should get your password eventually.

Be careful not to press UP+SELECT+B as this erases all game data you have been warned
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:36
Regular
Great i hadent played on it for ages and the clock was wrong, im off to change it.
Tue 23/07/02 at 08:36
Regular
"['....']"
!
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:16
Regular
"Back in black"
It's a great wat to collect loads pokemon balls in Azalea town, use the best haircut brother, see Gary's sis, Bug catching contest and a whole hoard of other stuff.
Fri 02/11/01 at 13:12
Ice blaster has told me a neat trick to change your clock on Gold and Silver heres what you do:

On the title screen press down+select+B

It will ask for your password head over to www.bruisebrothers.f2s.com

read through the instructions on screen and you should get your password eventually.

Be careful not to press UP+SELECT+B as this erases all game data you have been warned

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.