GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlestar Galactica"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/07/06 at 21:07
Regular
"Notorious Swineherd"
hey all,

so, does anyone on here enjoy watching the remade Battlestar Galactica? personally, I love it to bits, it's probably the most involving and well written sci fi i've ever seen, and probably something not only die-hard sci fi fans would enjoy.

there are some really excellent bits throughout the (so far) two series of it, and the season cliffhangers really do leave you wondering what on earth is going to happen enxt, instead of the usual "and now it is time for you to die... 'TO BE CONTINUED'

'1 year later'

...Aha, here come my team, you are dead, off I go back to safety"
affairs which usually plague these sort of thing.

The new series starts in October in America I think, which should be great also.

I genuinely do recommend you watch it if you can (in order of course, I can't abide people who watch one episode of something half way through a story arc and then complain why it's "rubbish and i dont get it!!"

So, anyone seen it, and if so, thoughts?
Wed 05/07/06 at 19:07
Regular
"nooblet"
I watched the whole of the first season, and i think the second, anything after that? xD
Tue 04/07/06 at 23:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
I tried to watch it, but got bored after episode 3.
Tue 04/07/06 at 21:07
Regular
"Notorious Swineherd"
hey all,

so, does anyone on here enjoy watching the remade Battlestar Galactica? personally, I love it to bits, it's probably the most involving and well written sci fi i've ever seen, and probably something not only die-hard sci fi fans would enjoy.

there are some really excellent bits throughout the (so far) two series of it, and the season cliffhangers really do leave you wondering what on earth is going to happen enxt, instead of the usual "and now it is time for you to die... 'TO BE CONTINUED'

'1 year later'

...Aha, here come my team, you are dead, off I go back to safety"
affairs which usually plague these sort of thing.

The new series starts in October in America I think, which should be great also.

I genuinely do recommend you watch it if you can (in order of course, I can't abide people who watch one episode of something half way through a story arc and then complain why it's "rubbish and i dont get it!!"

So, anyone seen it, and if so, thoughts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.